Casterly Rock Manatee?

Yes, that manatee was Illyrio.

But it goes further than that. As everyone is a secret targ and no-one has the parents they thought that had this means that the manatee is a secret targ and the father of...you guessed it Tyrion. But wait, there's more. More and more people are actually secret targs, have hidden identities and different parents, so in reality there are far less people in Westeros than we thought. This links into the idea of the Faceless Men and no-one and the idea that there was originally only one FM, but in fact there is still only 1 FM and he too is a secret Targ, and as everyone is a secret targ that links everyone to this FM...let's have a very large gap here...Everyone is actually just that FM, this means that everyone is actually just no-one.

Therefore only no-one exists.

I mean Tyrion thought the Manatee was Illyrio.. it came to his mind.. that is no coincidence.

Maybe the Manatee has a future role to play, like a forwhadowing of Illyrio?

The manatee was probably kind and good, the way Illyrio is kind and good by giving Tyrion food and good company

I thought Tyrion said the manatee washed up and died at Casterly Rock

and LOL at the animagus! I miss HP - those were good times ;)

@nastydream - a manatee is a sea mammal - kinda like a walrus. (I assume that's what you were asking - but maybe not...)

and LOL at the animagus! I miss HP - those were good times ;)

@nastydream - a manatee is a sea mammal - kinda like a walrus. (I assume that's what you were asking - but maybe not...)

Right and Tyrion saw one swimming around merrily near Casterly Rock. I just wonder if that Manatee has any bearing on anything?

Ah, yes. But as everyone on these forums knows, anyone described as having died is, in fact, actually alive, living as under an assumed identity. Clearly the manatee was resurrected by the secret cult of Drowned Men who live beneath Casterly Rock

Ah, yes. But as everyone on these forums knows, anyone described as having died is, in fact, actually alive, living as under an assumed identity. Clearly the manatee was resurrected by the secret cult of Drowned Men who live beneath Casterly Rock

By the magic of 420 and Snoop Dogg*

Interesting theory. Do you think Syrio used his powers, turned into a black dog and that's how he essaped Meryn Trant?

Ooooo, secret Others and secret animagi- this is my new favourite thread!

Archived