Choose a husband: Stark 2nd gen

TimJames

You have to marry one of lord Eddard Stark's four sons, but fortunately you get to choose which one you want.

Between Robb, Jon, Brandon, and Rickon, which one do you think would make the best husband and why?

Before you complain about age, assume for the sake of the scenario that they're all of legal age. Don't ask how this time paradox is possible: the Maester already explained it to you but you found the Ye Olde Quantum Mechanics difficult to listen to while hung over.

Jon isn't even a question. Robb would most likely cheat with a girl just because she stole his heart and the others are babies yuck!

You didn't read the part that they would, in this scenario, all be of adult age. Of perhaps you'd be a lady who happens to be of age with these Stark kids and thus wouldn't marry untill you were both of age.

I'd pick Brandon, cause I'd prefer a knight and he's sympathic enough.

"But Fortunately" what do you mean fortunately all of them are good and well you say but as if i was to choose one of frey daughters. and an answer would be Robb : The King Who Rose.

I'd rather he was the King Who Knelt, if you know what I mean ;)

I'm a straight dude but I'd choose my Robb headcanon, which is Rob Kazinsky, mancrush supreme

Probably Jon. He seems caring, just, honorable, kind. Robb would be loving and a good husband, too...I just prefer Jon. Brandon is too over-my-head with all his crazy gifts(plus I want children) and Rickon seems like he will be too much of a wildcard. Robb and Jon had the most time with Ned, so they got the most benefit from observing him.

I love me some Robb Stark. :leer: :leer: :leer:

But if they were all the same age, I dunno, I might pick Bran? The visions are awesome and I think they would help protect us from the type of mutinies and betrayals that got Robb and Jon.

Jon. Even though he can't marry.

But for second option, Rickon is a wild card; I would need to see what he turns out like when he grows up. He may be wild in a sexy and interesting way, or wild in a terrible and assholish way.

Bran is the safest husband. Rickon is the sexual deviant you "shag" because your husband hasn't been able to get it up since the fall.

Bran has a lot more potential to be a sexual deviant. He has the power to use the bodies of animals and trees, and even humans... and he's already shown a bit of an inclination to stalk Meera via Hodor. He could, at the very least, engage in voyeurism, a lot (does anyone else wonder if Bloodraven watches people all across Westeros while... you know?), and I don't even want to think of even more disturbing options. :uhoh:

Bran~ Honestly all the Stark boys are great choices~ but bran is lovable and adventurous and has already shown great maturity at a young age.

I'd carry him to the ends of the world ^^

& because i am obviously biased & bran is my favorite character.

Archived