Rant and Rave without Repercussion [Book Spoilers]

To quote Ran:

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if he normal rules of the forum do not apply. Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand -- this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

This is the worst ep this season. Why are the harpies killing what seems to be high born mereen.

Why is Jorah all grabbing Dany with out gloves on when he knows that he has grey scale when he supposedly loves her.

Then we have the rape of a young girl. Then the murder of another by fire.

Do the writers think if they didn't end the episode on Shireen burning that I would forget about it?

Having Deadpan fly Drogon at the end of the episode does not make up for it. (though I am slightly relieved St. Tyrion didn't have that honor)

More violence against a female character that didn't happen in the books.

Vote, vote it rhymes with bloat: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XZaAhSx8fg4y1JZHIsuSDyNWDgEnvNDDz8pX7ihmrrg/viewform

I did happen to catch this. Uh....

Look, yes the Shireen thing is shit, but can I RANT ABOUT DORNE????

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS PLOTLINE?

Also so much for the "the sand snakes will be more important than Arianne" theory. Trys gets the Small Council seat. TRYS.

And let's play more on Dornish hypersexuality: Faullaria is down with the twincest!

I listened to a bit of the inside the episode thing, and from what I've heard, GRRM did not tell them Stannis burns Shireen. What they say is "When George told us about this. . ." I wouldn't put it past them to have heard "Melisandre burns Shireen" and understood it as "Melisandre and Stannis burn Shireen." Because they have pretty much always shown that they understand Stannis to be Melisandre's bitch.

Oh and they also go on to say how they thought it was so bad but so good at the same time, from a storytelling perspective.

They really make me quite sick

Archived