FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015

Alarich

I like those in England was asleep during the tragic ending of the game.

Dare I say it just feels like such an English thing to have happen? They will wake and find their nation has fucked themselves out of a shot at a final.

Thankfully the British media won't be the horrifying monsters that come so natural to them when handling the failure in the men's game to this women's team.

I like those in England was asleep during the tragic ending of the game.

Dare I say it just feels like such an English thing to have happen? They will wake and find their nation has fucked themselves out of a shot at a final.

Thankfully the British media won't be the horrifying monsters that come so natural to them when handling the failure in the men's game to this women's team.

I stayed up to watch it because it was too hot to sleep. Hours later I am still pretty devastated. What a way to go.

Excited about getting down the CFA to watch some City Women's games soon though. Been before but after that World Cup the buzz is going to be brilliant

Fucking hell, that's not a good way to go out. England were the better side as well which I didn't expect.

Just to add to the general theme of poor refereeing the foul for the Japanese penalty was outside the box and the England penalty looked soft as well.

Very likely, especially if it was the English men's team.

That is great to see and it's the way it should be. Having said that I do think that not many people had any real expectations of success is factoring into how reasonable the response has been.

Also Jeb Brovsky is the most American name ever.

https://soundcloud.com/bbc-newsbeat/laura-basset-id-prefer-no-one-knew-my-name

This interview with Laura Bassett gets you in the feels. And if it doesn't well...

I really hope England bounce back against Germany tomorrow.

This is now officially the WWII Cup, so I'd be surprised if they didn't. England over Germany, U.S. over Japan. I'm hoping we don't have to go all Enola Gay on them this time around.

https://soundcloud.com/bbc-newsbeat/laura-basset-id-prefer-no-one-knew-my-name

This interview with Laura Bassett gets you in the feels. And if it doesn't well...

I really hope England bounce back against Germany tomorrow.

Kair next time you come over I will sort the pair of you a few tickets for the City Women :)

Archived