Dating 27: Plenty of fish in the sea, but a can of tuna is easier

Yagathai

Oh I don't care if she wants to take a swing at Fury Sr I'm just saying we have so met. I even participated in dancing. I am not easy to overlook there are tattoos that go onto the sides of my face

Ser Bucket, your post reminds me of Highlander, more specifically the soundtrack.

'Just one year of love is better than a lifetime alone...'

Also, why isn't multiquote working?

I make my romantic living in the slice of women who really like tall guys, but my advice is to you is to list out the things you're passionate about or excel at and then find groups that share that passion. It's probably more likely than not that you won't find the woman of dreams directly there, but you'll make great friends who also know people that have that same interest. Either way it's a win.

The one thing you shouldn't do is mope about it. Go out there and be the best damned Bucket you can be. That's how Barney Gumbel got Linda Ronstandt in the Plow King episode, if memory serves.

Every time I read about a woman being 'taken' I imagine a social setting where there are people sitting around and someone walks up to the group and says "excuse me, is this woman taken?" "Sorry, we're saving her for someone. He's parking the car."

Every time I read about a woman being 'taken' I imagine a social setting where there are people sitting around and someone walks up to the group and says "excuse me, is this woman taken?" "Sorry, we're saving her for someone. He's parking the car."

Ha!

Awesome

ETA: Wait.

So Chats is obviously holding some kind if white wine (which is likely poisoned towards men).

But The Fury is holding what exactly, if anything?

My kind has evolved tremendously over the years, but we still struggle with certain powers of apprehension and observation.

Archived