Casting Call Speculation - Possible spoilers

Garth Greenhands

I think they will make the scene simpler and only have Ned, Dayne and Reed there (sadly enough)

You know you could very well be right. You could tell the story that needs told with just the three of them for sure. I mean the show has taken more drastic steps then that to save on cast. Like Gendy/Edric or a totally new character for Robb's bride (saves on an entire family). So leaving out two of the KG also allows them to leave out everyone else except Ned and Howland reed.

I could see them just saying "Screw it" and open next season with the Tower of Joy, ending it with Ned staring into the babies eyes as he hears "Promise me Ned." and then it fades into Jon awaking as Mel chants some red chants.

Hoping the two northern lords are Crowfood and Manderly.

I think they'll book end the season with ToJ. The season will open with Bran seeing the initial vision through the weirwood network, and the season will end with a revisit to the vision, and a reveal of R+L=J.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the large boy who is like 12 but playing an 8 year old is almost definitley a young Robert Baratheon with the 12 year old boy being brandon stark and the 7 year old boy being a young Ned Stark and the last casting role listed about the father with a northern accent is brandon and ned's father Rickon Stark and I'm pretty sure the humorless father who demands martial discipline in the field and home is randyll tarley although that has already been mentioned and I, like many, believe the legendary swordsman to be Ser Arthur Dayne, I would list more of my theories as to who these characters are but I don't want this post to be too long

Archived