Any other Sansa fans out there?

Sansa was my favorite Stark the moment I laid eyes on her. She is the most Southern out of the Starks and is the most realistic. There is a reason she is still alive, I believe that she will survive until at least A Dream of Spring. I love that she is learning to play the game of thrones from Littlefinger. Hopefully, she will marry him but people do not always get what they want.

Why are you a fan of Sansa?

Will Sansa die?

Will Sansa kill Littlefinger?

How many more husbands will Sansa go through?

What bittersweet ending do you imagine for Sansa?

Sansa was my favorite Stark the moment I laid eyes on her. She is the most Southern out of the Starks and is the most realistic. There is a reason she is still alive, I believe that she will survive until at least A Dream of Spring. I love that she is learning to play the game of thrones from Littlefinger. Hopefully, she will marry him but people do not always get what they want.

While I disagree that Sansa is the most realistic, she is one of my favorite characters and most likely will always be.

Her grace and her patience with people, and her bravery. This scene explains a lot of why I love Sansa's character:

Sansa went to Ser Lancel and knelt beside him. His wound was bleeding afresh where the queen had struck him. "Madness," he gasped. "Gods, the Imp was right, was right . . ."

"Help him," Sansa commanded two of the serving men. One just looked at her and ran, flagon and all. Other servants were leaving the hall as well, but she could not help that. Together, Sansa and the serving man got the wounded knight back on his feet. "Take him to Maester Frenken." Lancel was one of them, yet somehow she still could not bring herself to wish him dead. I am soft and weak and stupid, just as Joffrey says. I should be killing him, not helping him. (ACoK, Sansa VII)
Unfortunately, she doesn't give herself enough credit in this scene.

Will Sansa die?

Sansa will probably survive the series, but then again, I thought Ned would survive the series in AGoT.

I don't see her killing him, but I do see her resulting in his downfall in some way.

She and/or Tyrion will have her marriage to Tyrion annulled, either by non-consummation or by proof of Tysha. Whether she remains married to Tyrion or married to someone else, it will be overall her own choice.

Becoming queen, a role that she no longer desires. While she could fill the role well, Westeros will likely be near ruin at the end of the series.

I like her. Not mad about her but I do like her.

Why do I like her? Because she's forever earned my respect for being able to go through all the shit she's been through and still be optimistic about the future.

Will Sansa die? Yes. WINDS will trim the fat (political stories) off to make way for the white walkers story line. Sansa forever severed her connection with the north when lady died, after lady died her and her story has been 100% politics. No warging, no wolf, no Stark. She just became a player/pawn of the game, and fully inherited her southern side (tully side). So yes I expect her to die.

Will Sansa kill LF? Of course. GOHH predicted such.

Husbands? Willing to bet she never will marry again.

Bittersweet ending? That everything she hoped for when coming south will never happen. She'll never have her Prince, she'll never loved, she'll never be married, she'll forever stay a maiden, so on. But even though everything got screwed up for her she still has the innocence from Sansa at the beginning.

Will Sansa die?

1. I wasn't originally, but I like her chapters, and she is growing on me, but she has to grow more for me to be considered a fan of hers. I still have problems with her whole persona in aGOT.

2. Probably not, but I won't be distraught if she does. I feel like she obviously has a role to play, but I do not think it will make many Sansa fans happy.

3. Not directly, but I do think she will get her revenge on LF. I don't think it will be intentional, she will make a mistake. I think it has already occurred when Lysa saw LF and Sansa kissing. I think that accelerated LFs plans a bit too much and LF is now trying to keep the balls he's been juggling from falling and it will take just one tiny slip-up to undo him, which has probably already happened since I think Myranda has her figured out.

4. None, she won't be married again.

5. She dies without redeeming herself, in most readers mind, for the slights to her own house.

I am a huge fan of Sansa.

Why are you a fan of Sansa? Her empathy and kindness. Not to mention, she's emotionally strong after all the abuse she's suffered.

Will Sansa die? No. I think she's one of the few who will survive until the end.

Will Sansa kill Littlefinger? Yes.

How many more husbands will Sansa go through? Maybe one more. But it won't last.

What bittersweet ending do you imagine for Sansa? I want a sweet ending for her. I don't want Sansa to suffer anymore... :(

I was never a huge Sansa fan but as the series gets darker she has and will become a much needed pallet-cleanser.

I think she will be a vital player in the end. She'll overthrow LF to take control of the Vale. She'll have to rally the Knights of the Vale in the new War for the Dawn. Unfortunately, this will put her in opposition to Jon leading the Others against the Twins. She'll have to put the good of all ahead of her family by coming to the aid of the Freys as the Others try to cross the Neck.

I hope she survives the series stronger but without ever becoming vicious. I hope she never becomes Cersei.

Will Sansa die?

I enjoy reading all the characters. I think Sansa will live to the end. Arya, not Sansa, is the maid that will slay the savage giant. I'm not sure Sansa will wed again. The plot demands a reckoning between Sansa and her sister. That will be bitter, but not sweet.

Meh, Sansa's betrayal of her family because "Joff is so so vewy pwefect" turned me off from her character for a long time. I like to think I was more intelligent than that when I was ten.

I'm beginning to like her again, especially after rereading AFFC.

I thought she was a drip until later in the series, when everyone else was getting more violent/hateful/warmonger-y and I decided that being a peace-loving drip was actually refreshing and cool. I think she'll play a role in getting others (the Vale?) to join Team Dragon! peacefully thanks to her connection with Tyrion. She'll also help clean up the mess at the end of the series, stuff like rebuilding. She'll cause Littlefinger's downfall, which might include death, or I'll eat my bodyweight in lemoncakes. Right now I'm rooting for her to stay married to Tyrion, and they never fall in love but develop a trusting friendship and mutually tolerate having other lovers- sounds bittersweet to me.

Why are you a fan of Sansa? Yes

Will Sansa die? No, I think to too many readers she still isn't sympathetic enough for it to be really "surprising" so to speak, they've been waiting for her to keel over since GoT. If GRRM was going to kill her off he would have done so already (in the Outline she was supposed to die after being Queen of The Seven Kingdoms, so unless that happens I can't see it.). I think Sansa has a part to play, even if that is just challenging some readers sense of compassion and forgiveness.

Will Sansa kill Littlefinger? No, she is one of the few characters who will remain innocent of murder.

How many more husbands will Sansa go through? I think she will live to bury Tyrion. I do not see him surviving the series anymore. After Tyrion dies, the series will likely be over and she'll be free to marry again (maybe in an epilogue?).

What bittersweet ending do you imagine for Sansa? I see her truly coming to terms with Ned's death and learning to forgive herself for not being the daughter he needed her to be. And I see her reconnecting with the remains of her family and trying to create a brighter future after all the devastation they faced.

I thought she was a drip until later in the series, when everyone else was getting more violent/hateful/warmonger-y and I decided that being a peace-loving drip was actually refreshing and cool. I think she'll play a role in getting others (the Vale?) to join Team Dragon! peacefully thanks to her connection with Tyrion. She'll also help clean up the mess at the end of the series, stuff like rebuilding. She'll cause Littlefinger's downfall, which might include death, or I'll eat my bodyweight in lemoncakes. Right now I'm rooting for her to stay married to Tyrion, and they never fall in love but develop a trusting friendship and mutually tolerate having other lovers- sounds bittersweet to me.

This. Sansa started the series as a difficult character, but has no become IMO one of the easiest to read. As I watched Tyrion drink and rape his way through Essos and Arya descend into revenge, I realized how the tables have turned. Tyrion and Arya were both loveable and heroic in GoT, but GRRM has made them increasingly challenging. And Sansa, started challenging has gradually mellowed and let her good heart shine through.

Why are you a fan of Sansa? I like Sansa because she has an inner strength that has allowed her to maintain her sense of decency and kindness despite all the abuse she's been put through. I think she is a lot stronger emotionally than people give her credit for, and she will be the crucial ingredient in the revival of House Stark.

Will Sansa die? Sansa is a survivor. She will make it to the bitter end.

Will Sansa kill Littlefinger? I think he is the savage giant in the castle of snow, so yes. She's responsible for his downfall, in any case. Last words to LF: " Jeyne Poole sends her regards."

Husbands? Not many. I wouldn't be surprise if she stayed married to Tyrion, if only to mess with LF's plans.

Bittersweet ending? Being married to a man she doesn't care for, but being Queen, or a similar position, which she loves and is good at. I also really hope that she reconciles with Arya. They have issues to resolve.

I'm not really excited about her parts thus far, but expect that to change. She does have some interesting parts that make me excited for the future. I feel she has always been very defensive but now seems to go towards an offensive approach. I dc what the show does or portrays her like.

Everyone of the Starks seem to learn if not follow closely to some of the people around them. Robb/Ned, Bran/Jojeen, Jon/LC Mourmont. I feel like in the end, she will either win big in her game of thrones and then end up either like the Queen of Thorns, or maybe as a master of whispers (ala Little Finger). If she does not win, then I see her dying bad. Potentially like Cat, sticking her nose in stuff messing it up which ultimately leads to her own demise.

I'm not really excited about her parts thus far, but expect that to change. She does have some interesting parts that make me excited for the future. I feel she has always been very defensive but now seems to go towards an offensive approach. I dc what the show does or portrays her like.

Everyone of the Starks seem to learn if not follow closely to some of the people around them. Robb/Ned, Bran/Jojeen, Jon/LC Mourmont. I feel like in the end, she will either win big in her game of thrones and then end up either like the Queen of Thorns, or maybe as a master of whispers (ala Little Finger). If she does not win, then I see her dying bad. Potentially like Cat, sticking her nose in stuff messing it up which ultimately leads to her own demise.

I like what you are saying, mostly. However, I don't see LF as a master of whispers, more like a puppet master. He pulls on strings to make others jerk around. He isn't perfect though, sometimes the puppets resist and do what they want.

Like just about everyone else, when I read AGOT I loathed her stupidity. Then I cast my mind back to when I was 11, and I knew I'd done some stupid shit too.

She's grown on me. I quite like her.

I think she deserves a happy ending, and I hope she gets it. She deserves it.

Will she slay Littlefinger? I certainly hope so.

I also hope she and her remaining siblings are reunited in some way before the end. That would make me sob tears of joy.

I like what you are saying, mostly. However, I don't see LF as a master of whispers, more like a puppet master. He pulls on strings to make others jerk around. He isn't perfect though, sometimes the puppets resist and do what they want.

Well clearly Varys is the true master. That being said, his "birds" and Vary's was always a big back and fourth in KL. Information is as much a weapon as any other. Tyrion knows knowledge is his weapon. Littlefingers and Varys is information. Along with LF's money of course. This type of role, is definitely what Sansa is gearing up for. Only problem is, the Starks aren't known for their intrigue. That why I see her becoming this type of person in the long haul if she succeeds in whatever she does. after all she will not be the heir to Winterfell with Rickon alive. So she will likely die, o become this type of character, since getting married off and living happily ever after is less likely to happen then the Bolten's receiving alot of wedding invitations.

Will she slay Littlefinger? I certainly hope so.

I find it more likely, that she will simply beat him at his game. He is teaching her to play "The game of thrones" and we know what happens if you don't win lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Like you said, she's the most realistic character. I enjoy observing her character growth. If she does turn in to a player like LF then the transformation process itself would be worthy of a book of its own.

Will Sansa die?

All men must die.

There's a theory floating around that both Sweetrobin and Sansa will be responsible for LF's downfall, which I would love to see happen.

Sansa... probably just Tyrion, Alayne though... probably a lot.

She dethrones Cersei, finances Winterfell's reconstruction, has a reunion with Sandor, the small folk love her, but she is unable to return home and rules another land, most likely the Vale.

Archived