What's bugging you?

TheReal_Rebel

It's annoying me that this thread isn't called ''What's annoying you today? v 4.0'' :laugh: But I am a little pedantic sometimes.

Ya, me too!

..that I didn't get to comment in the "Who would win in a fight Drogon or Mag the Mighty?" thread before it was closed. :(

:dunce:

now, this is a tragedy for the whole board. :bawl:

(do it here - anyway)

Oh, it's nothing bad. It just happens sometimes :) I'm doing fine. Thanks for offering in any case!

:grouphug: :kiss:

I'm there for you, you know that. =o)

The weather is bugging me. It's cold, it's raining (again), I can't stand it.

The summer. It's not anywhere as hot and humid here as where I was last living, but I still hate underboob sweat. I'm annoyed when I need to go outside, I'm annoyed my dog needs to go outside because it increases the number of times I need to go outside and get even more underboob sweat. I'm annoyed I have to wash my hair more often. I'm annoyed that my car seat nearly burns my butt when I'm not careful and my dress lifts when I sit down. I'm annoyed that I have to wear sunglasses all the time. I'm annoyed that I get little droplets on my forehead and my upper lip without anything more than simply standing still. Finally, I seriously annoyed by underboob sweat. I guess the only decent thing about it all is that I at least do know what curtains are so I'm not stuck dealing with the sun bothering me when I'm inside my own home.

The summer. It's not anywhere as hot and humid here as where I was last living, but I still hate underboob sweat. I'm annoyed when I need to go outside, I'm annoyed my dog needs to go outside because it increases the number of times I need to go outside and get even more underboob sweat. I'm annoyed I have to wash my hair more often. I'm annoyed that my car seat nearly burns my butt when I'm not careful and my dress lifts when I sit down. I'm annoyed that I have to wear sunglasses all the time. I'm annoyed that I get little droplets on my forehead and my upper lip without anything more than simply standing still. Finally, I seriously annoyed by underboob sweat. I guess the only decent thing about it all is that I at least do know what curtains are so I'm not stuck dealing with the sun bothering me when I'm inside my own home.

Gods this! Aside from the underboob sweat :P I swear I turned my room into a cave last weekend and didn't leave except to walk my dog but now I have to go outside all week and it's horrible. Also the bugs this time of year never leave me alone when I gon out. I really really miss winter.

@Tyrion: Some 400 km to the south of you, it's finally getting warmer after two days of "Summer? What summer? This feels like winter!" at 10°C, rain and strong winds...

Still, what's bugging me... A number of things. Got a bill on a payment that was one day late because the bank screwed up and the company billing me basically asked for a 25% increase in payment because that money arrived one day late. Greedy bastards.

I think psychologists should have to go through regular mental health checks to practice. An alarmingly large proportion of them seem to have so much of their own shit to work through before they should even be trying to help anyone else.

I think we all have our own shit to work though, I haven't really met anyone who doesn't. I suppose the point here is that aforementioned shit shouldn't affect how they diagnose/ investigate and treat. I would imagine it isn't beyond them to fake their way through mental health checks, I'm not even sure what form they are in ( questionnaires/ interviews etc). Not opposed to regular mental health checks, though, I'm just not sure to what extent they would work.

Archived