Marijuana Enthusiasts

I definitely do not smoke marijuana. Marijuana is a mind and mood altering substance, illegal for recreational use, and the process of inhaling smoke is inherently harmful. Also, there is harm involved in the cultivation of the fact, by way of that if it's indoor, a lot of electricity was needed, which most likely is derived from fossil fuels and/or in some way contributes to climate change and the ecological crisis. Nobody should smoke marijuana for these reasons. I am most definitely not very, very, very high right now.

Just got a vape pen from a buddy in Seattle. I fucking LOVE it. My volcano was #1 before it fell off the table and now only works somewhat. But now that I'm by myself most of the time I just stick to pinners.

Seriously, though, is there a worse person on this earth than that person who gets high and then TALKS ABOUT WEED ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO AWESOMEAND NATURAL TOO ANDWHY WOULD GOD MAKE WEED IF IT WAS BAD DUDE THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN!?!?!?!

Seriously, though, is there a worse person on this earth than that person who gets high and then TALKS ABOUT WEED ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO AWESOMEAND NATURAL TOO ANDWHY WOULD GOD MAKE WEED IF IT WAS BAD DUDE THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN!?!?!?!

No. No there isn't.

No. No there isn't.

NO NO REALLY I TOTALLY AGREE MAN I NEVER WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT IS FUCKIN LAAAAAME I JUST LIKE TO SEEK SOLITUDE AND REALLY GET INSIDE MYSELF FOR A WHILE AND TOUCH THE UNIVERSE DUDE DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY SCREENPLAY IT'S ABOUT THESE FIVE STONERS WHO GO BLIND AFTER STARING INTO THE SUN FOR TOO LONG BUT THEY GET SPECIAL POWERS TO YOU KNOW FUCKIN LIKE COMPENSATE FOR LOSING THEIR SIGHT???

Archived