Dayne words: "Bringers of Light"

The Dayne house is important for many reasons, Dawn is ancient magical all glowy super sharp badass lightsabre. Supposed First Men House with Valyrian traits. they have a super secret order of knights who must be worthy of Dawn, I think they only choose SoM that don't have silver hair/ purple eyes, not one mention of hair/eye color for most famous Dayne of his day. Daenerys re-spelled is Ser Dayne. I don't think this is coincidental,(the Sphynx)

Ashara was rumored to have loved Eddard, I don't think she knew him, they danced once. She did know Rhaegar qutie well. Ashara was Elia Martells handmaiden for a few years, then left for Starfall for unknown reasons, Pregnant by Rhaegar, I suggest. Meanwhile Rhaegars best friend Arthur loves Lyanna, Rhaegar gave her the crown on behalf of his bff. A TOJ Dany born, R+A=D, Jon born A+L=J one or both women die, Lyanna could be Jyena Reed, Arthur as Howland. We never get a description of Arthur hair and eye color, not all Daynes have silver blonde and or violet eyes.

I will say I think it's more likely that it was Rhaegar with Ashara and Lyanna than Arthur (based on Neds respect for him still.)

So its R+L=J and R+A=D

When Dany dreams of Rhaegar she opens his visor and sees herself, another dream she sees herself as Rhaegar fighting on the Trident, when she sees him talking about the PWWP he's looking at her., another dream she sees probable Dayne ancestors, and Selmy thinking about her eyes, "those eyes, she could be Ashara's daughter." Rhaegar is her father not her brother, she remembers a red door,carved animal faces and a lemon tree, Bravoos doesn't grow lemons, Dorne does though, it would have been easy to trick a young Viserys, and Rhaella the queen had at least 5 miscarriages/crib death, except Rhaegar and Viserys., So say Rhaella had stillborn, Ashara had Dany, a little time goes by with Dany and Ashara living in Dorne somewhere, then takes her to Pentos to Mopatis, and maybe becomes Qaithe.

Jon knows nothing, and the evidence of his parentage is in the crypts of Winterfell, via Dawn. Jon is a pretty good swordsman, practices all the time wants to be worhy of his sword.

Lewyn Martell of the KG had a paramour his brothers hept secret, Daynes also dornish, more laid back about sex, bastards everything.

The Daynes look favorably at Ned because he discovered Rhaegars other child Dany, and does the opposite of sack of kings landing, does everything he can to protect innocents,children. his reaction to atempt on dany after she's married, quits his Job as Hand. That's why Ashara "loved" Ned, and why Edric is called Ned. Either way, whoever the parents are, Dany and Jon were born in Dorne. "Prophecy is a sword without a handle"

It is highly unlikely that Dayne fathered a child. So much is made of him being the greatest knight in history. I highly doubt that he'd break his vows by betraying his king to bed with a woman. I suspect that you're sincere in your beliefs and while amusing, very unlikely.

Sorry about that re posting, most of this is conjecture, maybe reading more into things, but there is a reason we never get hair and eye color from Arthur, most famous knight in the world, we can't hear what color eyes he has, we know know that Ashara, Gerold and Edric have (dark brown hair, and violet eyes Ashara) silver hair with black streak, and purple eyes Gerold, and silver hair purple eyes Edric, why not the most famous of all the Daynes? I firmly believe, Dany is Ashara and Rhaegars daughter, read her dreams and prophecies again, and give me one lemon tree in Braavos.

Pay attention, G.E. Valyria, and First men, three Heads of the Dragon

The Daynes look favorably at Ned because he discovered Rhaegars other child Dany, and does the opposite of sack of kings landing, does everything he can to protect innocents,children. his reaction to atempt on dany after she's married, quits his Job as Hand. That's why Ashara "loved" Ned, and why Edric is called Ned. Either way, whoever the parents are, Dany and Jon were born in Dorne.

Ned never says that he or Reed killed Dayne what he says is,"Arthur Dayne..... ,and he would have killed me, but for Howland Reed." Reed may have sacrificed himself, then as Ned is about to kill Arthur, Lyanna screams out the window at him, "Eddard..." Don't I love him, promise me Ned, you won't tell anyone, it would ruin his reputation.

The Daynes look favorably at Ned because he discovered Rhaegars other child Dany, and does the opposite of sack of kings landing, does everything he can to protect innocents,children. his reaction to atempt on dany after she's married, quits his Job as Hand. That's why Ashara "loved" Ned, and why Edric is called Ned. Either way, whoever the parents are, Dany and Jon were born in Dorne.

Ned never says that he or Reed killed Dayne what he says is,"Arthur Dayne..... ,and he would have killed me, but for Howland Reed." Reed may have sacrificed himself, then as Ned is about to kill Arthur, Lyanna screams out the window at him, "Eddard..." Don't I love him, promise me Ned, you won't tell anyone, it would ruin his reputation.

This is more fan fiction and is lacking in evidence. All of the textual evidence points to R + L = J. Also, Dany was born much earlier than the events that happened at the TOJ. Not only is there no evidence, the timeline makes absolutely no sense.

Ned never says that he or Reed killed Dayne what he says is,"Arthur Dayne..... ,and he would have killed me, but for Howland Reed." Reed may have sacrificed himself, then as Ned is about to kill Arthur, Lyanna screams out the window at him, "Eddard..." Don't I love him, promise me Ned, you won't tell anyone, it would ruin his reputation. And jon can still be last hero and all that crap, I think the three heads of dragons are from these houses, Dayne, Stark, Targaryen creating Dany and Jon. These are signicant houses from Great Empire, First Men, and Valyria.

Ned never says that he or Reed killed Dayne what he says is,"Arthur Dayne..... ,and he would have killed me, but for Howland Reed." Reed may have sacrificed himself, then as Ned is about to kill Arthur, Lyanna screams out the window at him, "Eddard..." Don't I love him, promise me Ned, you won't tell anyone, it would ruin his reputation. And jon can still be last hero and all that crap, I think the three heads of dragons are from these houses, Dayne, Stark, Targaryen creating Dany and Jon. These are signicant houses from Great Empire, First Men, and Valyria.

The Ser Dayne and Daenerys thing is really interesting.

I use this technique to make mnemonics for exams. You go to scrabble cheat websites and enter letters. and it creates words based out of them.

I wonder if there are websites you can enter names in bulk from a spreadsheet.

I use this. http://wordfinder.yourdictionary.com/

The Ser Dayne and Daenerys thing is really interesting.

I use this technique to make mnemonics for exams. You go to scrabble cheat websites and enter letters. and it creates words based out of them.

I wonder if there are websites you can enter names in bulk from a spreadsheet.

I use this. http://wordfinder.yourdictionary.com/

Even if you believe Daenarys is magically the son of Arthur Dayne, Aegon is the person who named her upon her birth. So you're arguing Aegon named her after Arthur Dayne, which is ridiculous. It is amusing that if you scramble Ser Dayne you get Daenarys, but I doubt it has any meaning.

Even if you believe Daenarys is magically the son of Arthur Dayne, Aegon is the person who named her upon her birth. So you're arguing Aegon named her after Arthur Dayne, which is ridiculous. It is amusing that if you scramble Ser Dayne you get Daenarys, but I doubt it has any meaning.

Never said it had a specific meaning. it is just interesting. GRRM meanings may be opposites. I think she is the one that literally heralds the horn of the apocalypse, the Hammerhorn of the Waters. She may be the opposite of Ser Dayne.

Archived