If one person who died in Game of Thrones ( just first book) could come back in the last book, who would you want it to be?

BONEMAN

I was actually leaning towards Robert, just because of the chaos in King's Landing, then boom, the King is back and he is pissed. But now, hell no! Bring back Ned as the Hooded Man, YES! but more then that, he is also the scouting party for that missing group of Golden Company men that actually sailed north to White Harbor to rally the North in secret for Ned and for Aegon, but mainly for Ned and vengeance for Robb. I can see the tag line, "Winter has Come. Ned is back and he is pissed!"

Haha, I really like the idea of Robert coming back too! Just bursts into the throne room swinging his war-hammer like a boss. Love the idea of Golden Company Ned too!

I love Ned but I'm going with Robb Stark. At least Ned fought in two wars, ruled the North for many years and made a family. Robb died too young to accomplish any of that.

Also, I always wanted to see Jon and Robb fight the Others together and unite the North and Wildlings.

Assuming Benjen is dead... then Benjen. If he's been alive this whole time (which I think he has been), then probably Ned. Even though his family has been completely torn apart, there's still some hope of them getting back together, and if anyone is the man to bring the Starks back together, it's Ned.

Neither. I'm already mad enough that Catelyn found her way back to life. If there are some ways of resurrection, then it ruins the definitivness of death. What's dead should remain dead. If everyone can be brought back to life somehow, why would you even care about the characters?

But really, if I had to choose one, I'd say Syrio. If you don't think he's dead, then probably Drogo. I don't want Ned to come back and realize that his wife is dead, his heir is dead, Jon was literally backstabbed, Sansa is in the hand of the man who betrayed him, Arya is some assassin, Rickon is a cannibal, Bran is becoming a tree and Benjen still wasn't found.

Divvn`t quote that to the Ironborn hinny

Archived