In-Depth Character Test And Report

questionwriter

Actually none of the questions are directly correlated to any specific character . . . so answering any one question in a particular way won't directly cause a particular character in your report. Some of the scenarios are similar to events in GoT, but should be considered as separate events and only things that are mentioned should be assumed - so no mention of

a pregnancy, it shouldn't be assumed.

Yeah I understood that the questions went for character traits rather than asoiaf characters, the scenarios were just often 100% accurate rewrites of got scenes and you know, one can't help the association. And yeah it makes perfect sense. :)

I took it :ninja:

I think that at least four questions are multiply choice only in theory. The one about Dorne, where you choose between various ways of death, futility or plotting revenge against a man you despise. The one about the Night's Watch, where you either torture someone for no reason or you don't. And the one about the wildfire in the city, where you either help to kill everyone, including yourself, for no reason, or don't. If there is any statistics about how many people choose which answer in these questions, I think it is at least 99% for the same option, and that would make a bad question. I also bet that at least 99% would choose 'Point to other direction" for the Maester of Coin :ninja: Especially for the phrasing of it :ninja:

It looks like work was placed into making and presenting it, though, and I think many people would like it :ninja: I think I liked it, especially before I got the answers, but I never like such answers, no matter what they are. Just on principle :ninja:

Edit: I think now that what I said reads mostly as criticism, but I simply pointed out what I think could be different, as asked. I think most people would enjoy it, if they knew about it :ninja:

The best character test I've seen.

First I got 1: Catelyn, 2: Aemon and 3: Jeor.

On second try I got 1: Aemon (insanely close he's just a bit more honorful than I. :leer: ) 2: Luwin and 3: Sam

So i guess I'm the most like Aemon not what i expected but I'm contempt with that.

I will not lie I took the test twice because when I had #3, the first time, I was like :ack: and at some questions I had more than one answer. I am not sure how I feel after that :dunno:

First time I had:

Primary Character:Jeor Mormont Traits:Resolute, Fearless, Strong.

Secondary Character:Jon Snow Traits:Loner, Solemn, Somber.

Tertiary Character:Catelyn Stark Tully Traits:Politically Aware, Protective, Dogged ( :ack: :ack: :ack: )

Yeah how do you think I felt :crying:

I took it :ninja:

I think that at least four questions are multiply choice only in theory. The one about Dorne, where you choose between various ways of death, futility or plotting revenge against a man you despise. The one about the Night's Watch, where you either torture someone for no reason or you don't. And the one about the wildfire in the city, where you either help to kill everyone, including yourself, for no reason, or don't. If there is any statistics about how many people choose which answer in these questions, I think it is at least 99% for the same option, and that would make a bad question. I also bet that at least 99% would choose 'Point to other direction" for the Maester of Coin :ninja: Especially for the phrasing of it :ninja:

It looks like work was placed into making and presenting it, though, and I think many people would like it :ninja: I think I liked it, especially before I got the answers, but I never like such answers, no matter what they are. Just on principle :ninja:

Edit: I think now that what I said reads mostly as criticism, but I simply pointed out what I think could be different, as asked. I think most people would enjoy it, if they knew about it :ninja:

Hm, actually my line of thinking in the Master-of-coin-question was that just because I dislike someone doesn't justify his kidnapping, and while I as some poor farmer cannot help these Gold Cloaks probably can, so I voted for telling them what I saw. Besides I wouldn't dare to lie to officials as some smallfolk. :dunno:

But some statistics might be nice and help improve the test, anyway.

I got Sam > Aemon > Luwin. (Link.) Sounds about right.

Some very good quiz I did some time ago, but I cannot easily find now, told me I was similar to Dany with Jon as a close second (or the other way, around, I don't really remember, it was a really close thing anyway), so I tried for them.

With Dany I got

loyality 10

powerlust 6

bravery 10

honor 10

leadership 10

traditionality 10

family loyality 10

sanity 2

generosity 10

compassion 10

intelligence 9

honesty 6

cautioness 0

seriousness 10

I would rate her honor, traditionality, family loyality and honesty slightly lower, but the other points seem a good fit to me.

I got Jeor > Robb > Robert.. hm... well, at least I can see many similarities between her and Robb (trying to protect their people, willing to fight, creative tacticians, but fail to see all of the big picture, trying to be just...)

Interestingly I got Jeor > Robb > Robert while going for Arya. XD (Link.) The big discrepancies that stand out to me are that my version of Arya got rated 10 for traditionality and 0 for cautiousness; I'd say she's much less traditional and more cautious than that.

One more thing -- on the question about the gold cloak wanting to attend their son's wedding, I can imagine many people would ask for leave, but then sneak off or ask the friend to stand in if they were refused.

Archived