How will Ramsay meet his end?

With gusto. Maybe with enough time for him to see how he brought it on himself, maybe with a hint of normal person fears showing about his loss of control. Then he just turns into it, whatever his death is, and goes out swinging--- but isn't a very good fighter without all his other advantages, so he's either done right away or else he disappears into the shrubbery and lives to play a (hopefully brief!) game of hunt-the-hunters-who-are-hunting-him, for as long as that lasts. If he's the best at that and he has the wilderness as the battlefield, it could go on and on. But I think he's headed for some end that's more..... blunt.

My preferred method: Theon does to Ramsay what Ramsay did to him.

What I expect to happen: Ramsay's dogs hunt and eat him. :devil:

• Reek: My name (raises sword)... my name... is... Theon, rhymes with... um... hold on, give me a second... neon? no, we haven't even discovered that yet... help me out here.
  • Ramsay: What about Cleon, like that butcher king guy we heard rumors about from Slavers' Bay?
  • Reek: No, come on, what's the metaphorical significance of comparing myself to him?
  • Ramsay: Yeah, I see what you mean. Maybe you could stretch out and slightly distort the name of your foster brother, Jee-on?
  • Reek: Now you're just being stupid.
  • Ramsay: Yeah, you're right. What about eon?
  • Reek: Well, that's not terrible, but... No, OK, I guess it sounds impressive even if it doesn't mean anything.
  • Ramsay: OK, great, so, where were we?
  • (sword comes down and decapitates Ramsay)
  • Ramsay's head: (only burbling and spluttering, but it sounds like he's trying to say something like "oh yeah, I forgot I was trying to distract you")
  • Theon: (casually tosses the head into the dog kennels) Well, I guess I've got plenty of time to try to come up with a better story for our final showdown. I was like "My name is Theon, rhymes with eon", and he just looked up at me with craven fear at my overpowering righteousness, obviously knowing he deserved what was coming but refusing to accept it, and I was all merciful and just and Ned-like instead of gloating in my triumph, and the chicks were totally into it. Yeah, that'll work. Dude, I am totally Theon again.

Theon, Theon, it rhymes with Balon.

Theon, Theon, it rhymes with Victarion.

Theon, Theon, it rhymes with Euron.

Somebody slips his dogs some mantciore blood. I've always liked Fat Walda as Ramsay's nemesis, so it might as well be her. Barbrey Riswell is another possibility.

Theon can't hold a sword properly but he has enough fingers to use a bow, which is his weapon anyhow. Not impossible that he could be the one.

Feels like he's being set up for Jon. Conspicuously Jon in mirror form, born a bastard, dealt in treachery, took anything he could from anywhere he could, honourless and evil. He fights gutter style, rough and bullish and keeps a set of hounds so even Ghost could get in on the action.

Unlikely that Theon will kill him, however much people will want that.

Maybe he just slips on some ice?

Worst anti-climax ever. :-)

I think his utter evilness will cause his death. Maybe he'll try to "hunt" a wildling woman and will be totally surprised when his "prey" has a really long knife, a really strong will to live and a taste for flaying,

Sadly he is probably going to die, but at least it's probably going to be cool.

My bet is roose, the only cat colder than Ramsay but (and it probably won't happen) single combat with Jon Snow, Longclaw vs. falchion, ghost against Ramsay's girls would be the coolest

Sadly he is probably going to die, but at least it's probably going to be cool.

My bet is roose, the only cat colder than Ramsay but (and it probably won't happen) single combat with Jon Snow, Longclaw vs. falchion, ghost against Ramsay's girls would be the coolest

That might be suitably dramatic, Ramsay is a bit of an embarassment to his dad anyway, and it might be an appropriately bitter cup for Ramsay, who's all like "Dad! Are you finally proud of me and ready to recognize me as your child and heir?" - er, no, take this cold steel instead.

I'd like to see Arya, Bran, Jon, Theon, Sansa, Mance, Stannis hold a council meeting to discuss the possible means to an end.

A nice Ghost/Nymeria, Wolf army encounter would be rather pleasing.

Stannis bringing down his "Lightbringer" would be solid as well.

Archived