Pictionary XXIV - Round 9...bring it home

*crawls in*

I am soooo sick with some really evil stuff. Don´t know when something got me this bad the last time... My head has the size of a watermelon and I felt like drowning last night... :stillsick:

I just wanted to say, that I didn´t forget and when I´m better, I would like to start a new thread for the game. If no one has any objections. :)

I will copy sentences and links in a document on my pc. So I don´t think it will be problematic if we get the boar-update.

I really enjoyed this game! And the reveal was something to behold! I would love to do it again but will probably miss the next one if it is fast as these are my busiest 3 weeks of summer starting Monday. PM me, Neumond and I will thrash it out with my schedule, if in fact you are hosting. Oh and get well soon!

Thanks Lany for doing an outstanding job!!!!!!! :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

:lol:    I am just about done with the veggie growing already.  a few more cukes & beans still on the vine, and that is it

yeah well our garden died a-wilting. i shut off the water when bill hit 90 bucks...and it was a swift death then... we have had crap for rain and june temps near hundred my tomatoes just turned up toes and croaked.

Any word on when we'll be moving to the new board? (Helena use your Mod Omniscience to tell us!) Might be an idea to wait until the move if it's happening fairly imminently.

"Just a quick update: as we're not going to be able to try to upgrade until later in August, all posts between now and that point in time will be included in the upgrade database -- we'll take a fresh backup of the forum as it stands then, and use that to perform the upgrade on on a separate server.

When we do that backup, there will be a roughly one week period in which posts here will not carry over to the new server, but we'll announce when that happens.

TL;DR: Don't worry, all posts up to now and into mid-August will not disappear when we upgrade. "

Get well soon Neumond :grouphug: Sign me up when you do start, and PM MOIAF to check whether she still wants to take part

I really enjoyed this game! And the reveal was something to behold! I would love to do it again but will probably miss the next one if it is fast as these are my busiest 3 weeks of summer starting Monday. PM me, Neumond and I will thrash it out with my schedule, if in fact you are hosting. Oh and get well soon!

Thanks Lany for doing an outstanding job!!!!!!! :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Thank you both, I´m better now. :)

And I´ve started a new thread: [url=http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/133967-pictionary-xxv/]new game[/url]

Archived