I DID IT

Theda Baratheon

I'm very sorry if this seems narcissistic or anything but I made two threads before about how helpless and depressed I was feeling about University and my parents expecting too much from me and im sure only a couple people care but I just wanted to say anyway

I PASSED UNIVERSITY WITH A 2:1. I got a 2:1 in Ancient History from Cardiff University and I am currently sat on a rock next to the river taff crying my eyes out for the last half hour or so!!!

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the lovely supportive people on this board who sent me supportive, encouraging messages and who posted in my other two threads

It might not seem like a huge deal but i did it by the skin of my teeth, through three years of depression and tiredness and i just feel like im on top of the world right now and wanted to share this huge chapter of my life here!!!

THANKS AND SORRY IF THIS THREAD IS INNAPROPRIATE XX

:lol: Great thread. Well done!

wow, it seems like no time since you were worried about failing your exams in first year. And you're a qualified expert on the wisdom of the ages now. Congratulations.

Thanks so much everyone. I feel like I've kicked depressions butt which is why this is soooo significant and important for me. Also...I can now study at masters level, can do lots of things with a 2:1 from such a good uni!!! feel top of the world at the moment

:cheers: :grouphug: :cheers:

Archived