Which King would you fight for?

Voramir Glover

Depends on where I'm dropped and how well I know each King.

I think I can safely rule out Balon, you'd have to be crazy to follow him.

I can't see myself supporting Renly, he just has no claim at all.

If I'm north of Harrenhall then I'd definitely support Robb, I like fighting for independence. Harder to say if I'm in the south. I would join up with Stannis if I knew how much of a little shit Joffrey was. If not, sit back and wait out the war.

Well, Stannis might be the rightful heir to the Iron Throne, but he's a bit of a mopy, strict bastard and I hear he worships some foreign fire god so he's out.

Joffrey's a bastard too, from what I heard, literally. Born of incest and treason and don't get me started on the whispers I hear trickling out of the Red Keep. He's another Aerys in the making, mark my words.

Renly. Now there's a boy who can speak nice and dress lovely like a maid, but can he fight? Can he even rule? I don't think so. Then again, he's got Highgarden and the Stormlands on his side, but a massive army without proper discipline and training is just a massive mob. Numbers don't always win wars, else the mathematicians would be kings. He'll have smashed his host to bloody bits trying to kill the Lannisters and then he has to deal with Robb.

Robb's my man, for sure. Twisted the Lion's tail, fights for justice and spits on that iron chair in King's Landing. Keeps the Old Gods, too, and holds Northern traditions and Northern honour close to his heart. Aye, he has my sword.

Don't get me started on the squid king.

I'd love to say I'd be honorable and follow Stannis if I knew the truth about the incest but in all reality marching around with Renly in the south feasting and watching tourneys sounds pretty nice.

i'd follow House Baratheon. So Renly or Stannis.

If i knew about the coming of The Others, i'd rather have Stannis on the throne than Renly. I imagine Renly would deal with The Others like Tyrion, jokes and symbolic gestures of support. Keeping appearances at court would be more important than safeguarding the realm to Renly.

I also believe the laws of succession should be obeyed. Whether you agree with them or not, they prevent wars when people actually follow them.

During WO5K; Stannis of the House Baratheon. First of his Name. King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

After LN2.0; His Royal Majesty Jon of the House Diredragon or Snowdragon or Starkdragon or Snow first of his name. The King of Winter and the Dragon of the North.Azor Ahai reborn, the Prince that was Promised. King of the Andals and the First Men. King in the North, Vale, Riverlands, Iron Isles and Beyond the Wall. Protector of the Realm.

Warms my heart so see so many true followers of the king, Robb Stark. Man he would have been such a great king....even so id go to the red wedding with him then anywhere else with the others...maybe I could have stopped Roose...

Archived