What are the demographics of this forum?

I am curious to see what the demographics of this forum are. I know that lots of young white males are fans of fantasy and A Song Of Ice and Fire has elements of other genres as well.

My guess at the demographics of the forum/readership

90% White

85% Men

70% Atheist or Agnostic

65% below age 45

What are your thoughts? I know that forums generally attract more dedicated readers so there is probably a slight difference in the demographics of the forum and the people who have read A Song of Ice and Fire books.

I am curious to see what the demographics of this forum are. I know that lots of young white males are fans of fantasy and A Song Of Ice and Fire has elements of other genres as well.

90% White

85% Men

70% Atheist or Agnostic

65% below age 45

What are your thoughts? I know that forums generally attract more dedicated readers so there is probably a slight difference in the demographics of the forum and the people who have read A Song of Ice and Fire books.

At least wrong about women... Most posters I know around here are actually women...

I like squirrels.

Bah, I always thought of you as hamster-loving person :)

I think it would be much more interesting if we identified ourselves as our favourite cheeses, and counted those results up.Mark me down in the Red Leicester column.

brie...brie all the way :drool: because im a classy woma- i mean cheese. I am a classy cheese

90% White

85% Men

70% Atheist or Agnostic

65% below age 45

ya, I see what you're doing here, but I think you might be off the mark.

Lots of the ladies are around this parts

Lots of people of color

Lots of international support

Lots of older and educated individuals.

Archived