What are the demographics of this forum?

The Bluer the Better, as far as cheese goes.

Seriously though, I think this board is a pretty even gender split. Americans are the largest country grouping, but this is an international board, so making judgements about ethnicity is dodgy. And recall that this forum (in different incarnations) has been around for over a decade, and that ASOIAF first came out in the 1990s - you're going to see many in the 45+ age bracket.

I love a good Stilton with honey on a nice cracker. It is AMAZING. And not surprisingly, this describes me very well, and should help the OP's demographics question.

I'm a Stilton with honey atop a Ritz cracker.

I also adore hedgehogs and am very partial to the Handicorn, as evidenced in my AV.

I've been a DanHalenite for the past two years, but I have to watch the televised services as there's no church nearby.

I proposed with the help of an aged gouda. I'm certain that this demonstration of my superior cheese providing skills is why she said yes.

I'm also firmly in the demographic which says if your hummus isn't chick pea based it doesn't get to call itself hummus.

I proposed with the help of an aged gouda. I'm certain that this demonstration of my superior cheese providing skills is why she said yes.

I'm also firmly in the demographic which says if your hummus isn't chick pea based it doesn't get to call itself hummus.

True and true. Obviously said aged gouda is now amongst my favourite cheeses, although the cow and goat milk cremont was also amazing.

I'm a mild new england cheddar. Tasty, but cheesy, almost too much. Not fancy, but good on everything. But also good enough that even though you might not take him home to your parents, you let him 'shower' behind the garage with the hose and clean out your recycling bin for the $.

But I'm just a simple mild cheddar. What do I know?

Archived