What are the demographics of this forum?

what kind of cheese am i...

I am a slab of horseradish cheddar....spicy but smooth, hot but cooling, a biter with a cheddar kick...

come one come all...an it does make a great grilled cheese sandwich

:smoking:

Scot knows what's up on cheeses. Parmigiano Reggiano is one of the few that doesn't trouble my lactose intolerance (that's a clue to my demographics, OP), and it's a very salty cheese, which I love.

I am curious to see what the demographics of this forum are. I know that lots of young white males are fans of fantasy and A Song Of Ice and Fire has elements of other genres as well.

I would like to see where you pull that information from.

___

On topic, either gouda or feta. :drool:

I proposed with the help of an aged gouda. I'm certain that this demonstration of my superior cheese providing skills is why she said yes.

I'm also firmly in the demographic which says if your hummus isn't chick pea based it doesn't get to call itself hummus.

Wait, people make hummus without chickpeas?

I'm a poly cheese lover. Don't judge.

I collected people's ages once here, and created a spreadsheet with the data. I would have to see if I still have that somewhere, but the average age was in the low to mid-thirties if I remember correctly. It was a self-selecting group, though, and pre-fl00b. so hard to say how accurate it was/is.

Archived