TTTNE 456: Something Something Spam Side

Buckwheat

I'm just going to sneak in here while it's quiet and no-one's looking. 

I'll be in the corner eating popcorn. 

Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

Spotted! =op

Is it salted or sugared popcorn?

Hello, BB!

Saw Inside Out the other day... good fucking god did I eat too much popcorn.

Wait... What's too much popcorn? 

Does such a thing even exist? 

Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

Spotted! =op

Dammit, and here I thought I was being all sneaky-like. 

Oh well. 

And happy belated birthday to you as well! =o)

For a second there, you activated my paranoia: "Who are you and why do you know it was my hatchday?!" :uhoh:

But then I remembered that I do indeed have a public profile and I started breathing normally again.

Ahem. Carry on.

For a second there, you activated my paranoia: "Who are you and why do you know it was my hatchday?!" :uhoh:

But then I remembered that I do indeed have a public profile and I started breathing normally again.

Ahem. Carry on.

We see everything.

Aberdeen has been great. My friend is the best :love: I don't want to go home tomorrow *sigh*

We see everything.

Aberdeen has been great. My friend is the best :love: I don't want to go home tomorrow *sigh*

E - everything? :blushing: 

I can explain the thing, I swear!

In other news: 

Visits to cool people are the best. 

We see everything.

Hello, Helena! :kiss:

Is that the one also known over here? If so, please give him my regards! =o)

Hello, Helena! :kiss:

Is that the one also known over here? If so, please give him my regards! =o)

Hi K_T :kiss: hope you are well?

No (Assuming you mean The Crow's Third Eye). He lives near me (in the North East of England). This is another friend who lives near Aberdeen, who I was in hospital with a few years ago. Incidentally though, TCE knows him too though :)

I wonder where Adara and LadyO are? I know Cora was going through a pretty busy time, but not heard from them in a while.

Hi K_T :kiss: hope you are well?

No (Assuming you mean The Crow's Third Eye). He lives near me (in the North East of England). This is another friend who lives near Aberdeen, who I was in hospital with a few years ago. Incidentally though, TCE knows him too though :)

I wonder where Adara and LadyO are? I know Cora was going through a pretty busy time, but not heard from them in a while.

Ah, right. I see. And I think you had a great time in Aberdeen. ;o)

Well, the night was awful. Didn't get much sleep actually. Some things wouldn't just let me sleep.

I'm way better now. Thankfully. I'm looking forward to Thursday, because I'll be seeing a friend who's also a member of this board. I've known him for 10 years now, and he's getting married on Friday.

I listened to a chapter of "Fevre Dream" - I wish though it had been in the original version.

I miss those people too. And likewise palimpsest, Singer of the earth, Balendra and others.

Ah, right. I see. And I think you had a great time in Aberdeen. ;o)

Well, the night was awful. Didn't get much sleep actually. Some things wouldn't just let me sleep.

I'm way better now. Thankfully. I'm looking forward to Thursday, because I'll be seeing a friend who's also a member of this board. I've known him for 10 years now, and he's getting married on Friday.

I listened to a chapter of "Fevre Dream" - I wish though it had been in the original version.

I miss those people too. And likewise palimpsest, Singer of the earth, Balendra and others.

Sorry you didn't get much sleep. But I'm glad you are meeting your friend on Thursday :) Are you going to the wedding too?

Sweet.

It was a great film, but the kid adverts at the beginning made me want to vomit. I wanted a vasectomy there and then.

I almost went to see that. But we went to Underground instead :leaving:

You'd recommend it then?

The film or the vasectomy? :leaving:

Yes I would.

Thank you, my friend. =o)

Sorry you didn't get much sleep. But I'm glad you are meeting your friend on Thursday :) Are you going to the wedding too?

<snip> 

Yes, I'm going to the wedding as well. He specifically asked for my presence. :smug: And it would be a bit too far away to drive back later - since I'm going by train. He lives in the southern part of Germany actually.

Probably we'll hear "The Rains of Castamere" being played too later. But I have no fear - he likes the Lannisters just like I do. And I will neither take my bow nor my sword with me. ;o)

Archived