Which characters do you want to see meet up?

Connartist92

Even if it doesn't thematically make sense for the series, and even if it's unlikely or impossible, which characters would you love to see cross paths? Dead, alive, across the world, doesn't matter. And why?

Personally, I'd love to see Tyrion meet Tormund. I can only imagine the hilarious dialogue between the two of them, but I doubt it would actually happen. I'd also love to see Daenerys meet Arya or Sansa, which I think is at least more likely than Tyrion and Tormund. I think meeting one of them would lessen Dany's hatred for the Starks, after all she has a soft spot for seemingly-innocent children.

EDIT: SPOILERS ALL

Tywin and Stannis.

Characters on opposite sides of the playing field, with many similarities and (at least in Tywins case) admiration/ respect for one another.

Definitely this. Also, Ned and Stannis. I would have loved to read an actual scene between the two.

hmmm how about.....

THE MOFOIN GRAVEDIGGER AND SER ROBERT STRONG!?!?!?!!

GET HYPE...VALAR HYGHULIS....CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED!

but no seriously this

This would be quite brilliant.

Oh, and of course for Arya to meet Walder Frey. I'm sure that would go down swimmingly.

Stannis and Daenerys. Would he give up his claim? He says he only fights for the throne because it his duty and his obligation to fulfil his rights as heir. What is his position on the legality and right of the Targaryen claim to the throne?

Ned and Daenerys would have been interesting to see too.

Hell, I'd find Daenerys meeting with most characters interesting to read.

A Tyrion and Jon reunion might be fun too. One of the few people to have considered him a friend.

Jon and Jorah might be interesting too. Talking about past crimes and fathers, I suspect.

Stannis and Daenerys. Would he give up his claim? He says he only fights for the throne because it his duty and his obligation to fulfil his rights as heir. What is his position on the legality and right of the Targaryen claim to the throne?

Ned and Daenerys would have been interesting to see too.

Hell, I'd find Daenerys meeting with most characters interesting to read.

A Tyrion and Jon reunion might be fun too. One of the few people to have considered him a friend.

Jon and Jorah might be interesting too. Talking about past crimes and fathers, I suspect.

I think after Robert usurped the throne it broke the line of secession for the Targaryen line and he would still have the rightful claim.....is how he would view it, I think.

Danny and Jon, and Arya and Jon. Awesome to see Jon and Danny although if they meet Jon will probably not be the same as the one we know. Also in the books Arya and Jon have a strong love for each other and would be awesome. Sansa and Jon would be interesting but probably cold-at least in the books- the show might be different after all the rape. Plus Jon would be the first man that wouldn't be trying to manipulate her.

Arianne and Daenerys is one I'm looking forward to.

One is the new Nymeria, while the other can only wish to be more like Nymeria. Arianne has already shown jealously towards daenerys, since she does secretly want to be queen after finding out about her engagement

Arianne and Dany would be pretty awesome! And Dany meeting the Sand Snakes! Hopefully a certain someone's death doesn't put a strain on these possible friendships.

Renly and Loras. I think that a scene with Loras would show us the "real" Renly, as many of our bits of information on him from Loras relaying them firsthand. We never do see him when his guard is down, so I'm uncertain what his actual thoughts, motives, morals, and personality are like. Did he feel bad about the crimes he'd "have" to commit to become king? How much of his personality as shown to Cat was genuine? What did he really think of his brothers? What did he really think of Loras? Etc.

Stannis and Jon Arryn. Or Barristan Selmy. Really, any interactions between Stannis and the other small council members, but these two especially.

Robert and Roose. Just cause they're such polar opposites. I'm interested to see how they'd view one another- and we know that they have met.

A few more I've thought of:

Tyrion and Crow's Eye - Again, dat banter.

Arya and Nymeria with her wolf pack - Tearful reunion, or torn-to-pieces reunion?

Arya and Sansa - After everything they've been through, can they finally get along?

Ramsay and Drogon - No explanation needed.

Ned and Jon in the wall after Ned managed to make it out of the capital. That is a reunion I would have found interesting to witness. Would Ned tell Jon of his parentage?

Had this happened, I definitely think he would have. Didn't he tell him when they left Winterfell (Jon for the Wall, Ned for King's Landing) that he would tell Jon about his mother the next time they saw each other? Or was that just the show? Sometimes the earlier seasons get mashed up in my mind with the first couple books.

Archived