Which characters do you want to see meet up?

Connartist92

Had this happened, I definitely think he would have. Didn't he tell him when they left Winterfell (Jon for the Wall, Ned for King's Landing) that he would tell Jon about his mother the next time they saw each other? Or was that just the show? Sometimes the earlier seasons get mashed up in my mind with the first couple books.

It was just in the show. In the books Ned wanted to write a letter while in the dungeon but Varys said he would read it and act accordingly to his own ends, so it is possible he was originally planning of telling Jon the truth in that letter.

From the characters still alive in the books...

1. Queen Danaerys and King Stannis

2. Tyrion Lannister and Ser Davos

3. Ser Jorah and Ser Jamie

4. Tormund Giantsbane and Bran Stark

5. Sansa, Arya and Rickon Stark

6. King Stannis and Thoros of Myr

7. Queen Danaerys and King Euron

8. Melisandre of Asshai and The High Sparrow

9. Littlefinger and Illyrio Mopatis

10. Lord Varys and Melisande of Asshai

More like brutal.Tommen with Ser Pounce vs Rickon living on Cannibal Island Stark and Shaggydog.

Well we all know Tommen and Myrcella have to die soon anyways. Might as well be something adorably gruesome and entertaining! Shaggydog will hopefully spare the kittens though. Ser Pounce, Lady Whiskers, and Boots need to live on like Princess Rhaenys' kitten before them.

Rickon and Tommen have an 8 year old's duel for the iron throne.

I have thought about this before actually. But i think if Rickon and Tommen ever met that they would be the ones to squash the beef between House Lannister and House Stark. Tommen may realize that his family are a bunch of assholes and that the Starks didn't deserve what happened to them. He may feel horrible for the atrocities and wish to make amends. Rickon is harder to guess since he has been unheard of for a long time. But he could see Tommen as a child like he is and understand that none of this was his fault. Earlier in the series when they were younger, they did not think about issues on a deep level, but now that they are getting older and have seen more of the world, they may be even more understanding than the adults. It would be funny if the two youngest characters become "the bigger person" and end their family feud.

Jon and Arya

Jon and all the surviving Starks.

Varys and Littlefinger.

Tyrion and Jaime

Tyrion and white walker (a southerner with a brain has to realize these critters are for real)

Archived