Would You Rather... ? Vol. VII

RhaenysBee

I have a thick mane of hair, so I doubt I'm in trouble of going bald. 

I'd probably go bald and try to convince people that I'm an Observer. See how that pans out for me. 

Would you rather have only one book to reread for the rest of your life, or one series to rewatch?

I'll take the burning. I never actually had a nail that fell off (or if I did then it was when I was much younger), but I did have the experience of getting a blade to dig into the middle of my thumb nail about one or two millimeters from my cuticle... and then later in the day get hit really hard by something. It didn't fall off, and instead grew out. Instead, the nail grew out by later with a hole right in the middle, so it was painful until it finally grew out.

Would you rather be afraid of cutting your hands (like a real paranoia) or have a fear of dogs?

I would rather have a kid and die young.

Rather live inside a tupperware or be eerily aware of everything happening around you thanks to your will of investigating any piece of information that crosses your path, from news in the media to rumours in your neighborhood?

Well, i don't know any of those places, though after googling them made me realise I'm definitely not a star wars fan. I'll go with Hoth because I really liked the bowel tent part.

Would you rather have a lovely view at your home, but with little direct sunlight (you still get natural light) or a lot of direct sunlight, but a meh view (like the building across the street)?

Crematoria. Without dry mountains I'd go nuts. 

Would you rather live your youth as a poor person and become exceedingly rich after getting old or have a moderate financial situation all your life? 

Archived