Would You Rather... ? Vol. VII

RhaenysBee

Some mismatches look good, so why not? 

a good TWoW 

Would you rather have a phobia related to something your partner enjoys greatly (e.g. sea voyages) or different tastes in music and movies? 

After all the years of waiting, how about NEITHER sucks? But if I have to choose, twow sucks and ados is good because it's worse if the final end sucks.

Have different taste in movies and music, seems easier to get past.

Would you rather drink three liters of water every day or become vegan?

at home, always. (i have a beamer)

No lines for the bathrooms, popcorn doesn't cost a fortune, no assholes with a cellphone, no one blocking the view or making (dumb) comments about the movie so loud the can hear it on the other side of the screen.

Would you rather have a neighbour that plays an instrument quite badly or sing loudly without any talent for it?

Lol, is that neighbour my clon? I'd rather have them play an instrument quite badly. The canches that they improve/drop the instrument are high, but if they just sing because they feel like it, it could go on forever and ever.

Rather have a red nose that flashes whenever you come to a halt, or have a green sign in your forhead that lights up whenever you are moving?

I guess the statue? I wouldn't have to feed it and it would not be able to maul me.  Can't really think of a statue in a park around here I'd want to steal...

Imagine you are trapped in an elevator for 24 hours with only one other person, would you rather have that other person be Cersei or Joffrey?

Archived