Would You Rather... ? Vol. VII

RhaenysBee

My family.

Would you rather start studying a new field you are passionate in your mid thirties and find the purpose of your life in them while not having family or a partner or have a happy family and marriage but be forced to work in a field you are at best indifferent about and don't particularly enjoy?

Marry my crush. If I can do that why the hell would I want to be anybody other than myself?

Would you rather spend all your life worrying about keeping up a healthy lifestyle to prevent falling ill or live your life as you please and worry when you do happen to fall ill (obviously I don't mean catching a cold)?

Is the alligator in any way trained to behave around people? If so; alligator, I'd be afraid of hurting my back when bungee jumping.

Would you rather visit a real life Jurassic Park or a similar zoo featuring creatures from myth and legend?

Attention seeking troll. Social justice doesn't exist, least of all on the Internet, and why stress myself even more?

Would you rather take your friends (a group of couples) on a trip and go alone yourself Not taking your own partner along because you think s/he might have planned to cheat on you with one of the friends from your group of friends and lie about why s/he couldn't come (even though it was you who told him/her that you don't want him/her to come) OR get a divorce and take a new partner along OR get a shrink OR write an original screen play of your life for Comedy Central? The possibilities in life are countless...

Ramsay, since nothing bad can happen during a candlelit dinner... heh

Would you rather work the job you like in a city you despise and get very well payed or work at something you don't particulary hate or love for the minimum wage in a place that makes you feel at peace?  

Archived