Outrageous Lies, version 21 (ignorance is bliss; but you will still be tested when the thread is finished)

Count Balerion

The Count is the second manager of the Pizza Coven. Every night he screens a loop of Dorne's scenes with the sound at top. He put a huge board that reads: "Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who dares show distate at its videos".

KoA made his name "Knight of Ashes" so that he could try to style himself like Batman, "The Dark Knight", or Superman, "The Man of Steel" when he became a superhero. It wasn't meant to be. because the superhero registry board regulators pointed out that he couldn't be taken seriously, something about him sounding ineffective and jokes of "Dust Man". And honestly, they really did turn him down because of the name. The fact that he doesn't have superpowers, or training with an arsenal bought by extreme wealth was actually not the reason he wasn't allowed into the practice.

Baltan has always been jealous of me, especially in the fact that I didn't even need the cheat sheet when I know all of the mysteries of the universe already. But this unhealthy jealousy on Baltan's part spurred her to annoy me by leaving dirt wherever I am.

Archived