Myrcella

Cantthinkofa

Anyone else think that Myrcella isn't actually dead? I know it seems unlikely but maybe there's an antidote onboard, if she is dead I really hope Jaime returns the Prince because god help him if Cersei gets her hands on him

I think Myrcella was confirmed dead and the whole Dorne story is jiggery-pokery. Pure applesauce

Anyone else think that Myrcella isn't actually dead? I know it seems unlikely but maybe there's an antidote onboard, if she is dead I really hope Jaime returns the Prince because god help him if Cersei gets her hands on him

I have heard someone say they thought the one Sandsnake may have passed one to Bronn. So it's not impossible.

Someone is saying something about Tyenne slipping Bronn the cure...but I'm not sure what point it would serve. I mean, then NOTHING would have happened with the Dorne story at all.

Someone is saying something about Tyenne slipping Bronn the cure...but I'm not sure what point it would serve. I mean, then NOTHING would have happened with the Dorne story at all.

If Tyene slipped Bronn an antidote, making the sand snakes turn against Ellaria, Myrcella would survive and Ellaria would be executed. I felt the scene between Tyene and Bronn wasn´t just for boobs and made a connection between them. This, and Doran giving the Fire and Blood speech to the sand snakes could make more sense and kind of fix the mistakes of season 5.

I don't think Myrcella is still alive. But there are a few possibilities.

a ) Bronn has been poisoned, but now he has the antidote in his blood. By a kiss or whatever, he could pass it to Myrcella.

b ) Book Doran is very smart and he foiled Arianne's plot to crown Myrcella. Logically, he should have seen thru Ellaria (who is not really hiding her thoughts), and taken the appropriate measures.

c ) Books Tyene would never betray her sisters. But with HBO, with the slapping and bickering, that could be possible.

There's no saying if she'll wear the crown even in the books.

“Gold will be their crowns, and gold their shrouds" tends to indicate that they'll all wear crowns. Unless you say something like the gold crowns are their hair (I doubt it) or the prophecy is wrong (I doubt that even more).

“Gold will be their crowns, and gold their shrouds" tends to indicate that they'll all wear crowns. Unless you say something like the gold crowns are their hair (I doubt it) or the prophecy is wrong (I doubt that even more).

I'm leaning towards golden hair, because if Myrcella does die soon in WoW, that's the only possible explanation.

If Myrcella is dead, why the hell did they bother recasting her? It's not like this season required her to act very much (and the new girl didn't show any particular talent imo), so why bother?

If Myrcella is dead, why the hell did they bother recasting her? It's not like this season required her to act very much (and the new girl didn't show any particular talent imo), so why bother?

They replaced the good girl with the bad pussy.

What was the point of the prophecy in the show if she is not going to wear a crown? Even as a vegetable.

"Crown" can be referring to her golden hair. "And she was crowned with hair of gold." Not the literal reference to a ruler's crown.

The only problem with coming back to S6 and finding out that while the rest of everything was happening, Tommen committed suicide over Margaery, before Myrcella's death, making Myrcella the virtual ruler of the Seven Kingdoms (giving her the right to a literal crown), is that everywhere in Westeros, except Dorne, females cannot inherit the throne, which was the center of the Dorne storyline in the first place, so without the rest of Westeros changing their laws of succession, wouldn't Kevan be the next in line to rule Westeros if Tommen dies since the houses Baratheon and Lannister were joined via marriage? Or would it have to be some distant cousin of Robert's?

The only problem with coming back to S6 and finding out that while the rest of everything was happening, Tommen committed suicide over Margaery, before Myrcella's death, making Myrcella the virtual ruler of the Seven Kingdoms (giving her the right to a literal crown), is that everywhere in Westeros, except Dorne, females cannot inherit the throne, which was the center of the Dorne storyline in the first place, so without the rest of Westeros changing their laws of succession, wouldn't Kevan be the next in line to rule Westeros if Tommen dies since the houses Baratheon and Lannister were joined via marriage? Or would it have to be some distant cousin of Robert's?

Who is King/Queen if Tommen and Myrcella die is a tricky question to answer. It is certainly not Kevan; the line runs through the Baratheon lineage, not Lannister. There are probably quite a few families in the Stormlands with ties to the Baratheon family; finding the one with the best claim is the problem. Probably a Great Council would be called to try and resolve the situation.

Archived