The Raven

randyrocks6969

Oh, darn! :crying: I thought this was going to discuss the raven or ravens in a meaningful way. I adore Mormont's raven - and we have lots of ravens to consider. Maybe this discussion can still be salvaged?

The beady eyes of ravens see all - they are like spies on the world of men and women.

Spying fits with a detective motif, a bit. :dunno:

I was just thinking with at least 9 months to go before season 6 that maybe this was HBO's way of keeping fan interest with a True Detective tie in.

Next week the raven will smoke an e-cigarette?

Oh, darn! :crying: I thought this was going to discuss the raven or ravens in a meaningful way. I adore Mormont's raven - and we have lots of ravens to consider. Maybe this discussion can still be salvaged?

The beady eyes of ravens see all - they are like spies on the world of men and women.

A thousand eyes...and one.

We know that ravens used to talk. Maybe someday GRRM will write a story set back in the time when that was common. We can have a bird with Tyrion's wit advising House Stark. ;)

Nevermore...

Archived