Trial by 7 winner Stannis team vs Robb Starks

Wavey Sauce

Why would you put in Black walder when you have Small Jon Umber,

and instead of a Karstark there are better options Ser Marq Piper, Lord Karl Vance, Robett Glover, Lord Helmen Tallhart, Lucas Blackwood, Hosteen Frey, Ser Kyle Condon, Owen Norrey, Ser Ronnel Stout

By the way Great Jon Umber, Small Jon Umber both of them would be the strongest men and could easily owerpower any man except the Mountain.

Then The Blackfish is the most famous Knight after Ser Barriston Selmy and he is younger than Selmy so don't underestimate his abilities.

Lord Jason Mallister has proven himself to be a great fighter and also Lord Blackwood.

In the Last two slots i would add Robin Flint and maybe Ser Marq or Owen Norrey

Why would you put in Black walder when you have Small Jon Umber,

and instead of a Karstark there are better options Ser Marq Piper, Lord Karl Vance, Robett Glover, Lord Helmen Tallhart, Lucas Blackwood, Hosteen Frey, Ser Kyle Condon, Owen Norrey, Ser Ronnel Stout

By the way Great Jon Umber, Small Jon Umber both of them would be the strongest men and could easily owerpower any man except the Mountain.

Then The Blackfish is the most famous Knight after Ser Barriston Selmy and he is younger than Selmy so don't underestimate his abilities.

Lord Jason Mallister has proven himself to be a great fighter and also Lord Blackwood.

In the Last two slots i would add Robin Flint and maybe Ser Marq or Owen Norrey

Maybe I wasnt putting in the exact best 7 on each team. Why didnt I put a shadow baby on team Stannis? As I said these teams were a debate with a friend

That said I really do think team Stannis mops them

Archived