Worrying rumblings from Emilia Clarke

Saltire Knight

I read this article in the independent with Emilia Clarke:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/emilia-clarke-on-game-of-thrones-season-6-its-mental-theres-so-much-in-store-for-dany-10400902.html

Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke has already read the script for season 6 and apparently it goes from "shocking moment to shocking moment".

I was really hoping Season 6 might go from carefully plotted moment to carefully plotted moment. I'm a bit sick of the stunt plotting of the TV series now. Surely not the only one.

You're definitely not alone. Yeah, next series will be 'mental', as if s 4 & 5 were anything but. Maybe it will be even more 'mental'? And I don't mean it in a good way, obviously. Although if they do finally come out of the 'adaptation closet' and just plain admit that all they want to achieve is as many WTF OMG YouTube moments, it may be a good thing.

I read this article in the independent with Emilia Clarke:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/emilia-clarke-on-game-of-thrones-season-6-its-mental-theres-so-much-in-store-for-dany-10400902.html

I was really hoping Season 6 might go from carefully plotted moment to carefully plotted moment. I'm a bit sick of the stunt plotting of the TV series now. Surely not the only one.

Shocking moments are just fine, but I hope they keep the rape to a minimum.

I have a terrible theory, that knowing D+D will probably come true. Dany likely will be assaulted by one or more of the Khalasar that captured her. She hasn't really suffered since season 1, and is due for a "shocking moment" of her own

^^ Dany will without a doubt be either raped or, more likely, almost raped [eternal damsel in distress] and then saved in the nick of time by Drogon or whoever finds that ring she dropped on the grass.

If the Dothraki behave anything like their nature and D&D do the same, then, Dany, until Drogon shows up will either be taken back to Vas Dothraki and put in the council of Crone Khalesi or she will be gang raped and then taken there. However, I bet Daario and Jorah slaughter half of the  Khalisar and Daario and Dany embrace in love in front of Jorah and finally Drogon shows up and the Dothraki left alive bow to Dany.

^^ Dany will without a doubt be either raped or, more likely, almost raped [eternal damsel in distress] and then saved in the nick of time by Drogon or whoever finds that ring she dropped on the grass.

Yeah I don't see this happening. It would be kind of stupid for the Dothraki to follow someone who they believe is the Stallion who will Mount the World after they just raped her don't you think?

ing

(unless of course they drop that in the show

Archived