What's Next for Sir Bronn?

PodrickMayne

Bronn is one of my favorite characters in the series. I love his story. Any ideas or theories of what comes next for him? Is he content to be lord protector Stokeworth? Does he try to elevate his position? Cersei doesn't seem to be in any great rush to try and deal with him. Also does anyone see a reunion with Tyrion?

Reunion with Tyrion seems unlikely until near the end of the books. Bronn is one of the few characters that better off at the end of each book. Who knows how high he will rise?  I can see him working with Aegon or Dany when they arrive for the right price of course.

I think he will reunite with Tyrion when he arrives. He is likely one of the claimants for Rosby, and Tyrion could give him that. 

I certainly can see that but I feel Bronn will have Rosby well in hand when Tyrion arrives. Maybe something bigger.

Does anyone else think that Tyrion might still be bitter about the whole "I'm not going to fight the mountain for you" thing.

Generally, I'd say that Tyrion is pragmatic enough to overlook that.  But Tyrion has shown more of a vengeful streak ever since Jaime's revelation about Tysha.  Still, Bronn is useful.

I think Bronn will become a bit of a power player in the Crown Lands.  Rosby and Stokeworth seem to be the breadbasket of King's Landing.  If Aegon moves from the south, that puts Bronn is a pretty good position bargaining position.  Cersei is running out of allies, so I don't think she can risk a significant enemy that close.  The question is how the people of Stokeworth and Rosby see Bronn.  He's good with a sword, but can't defend it all by himself.

Does anyone else think that Tyrion might still be bitter about the whole "I'm not going to fight the mountain for you" thing.

Bronn was Tyrion's type of person, you could always count on him to take the better deal, without conscience or that pesky thing called honor.

I think the next big news we will hear of Bronn will be a pregnant Lollys and subsequent birth of a Stokeworth heir (maybe with her death during child birth or soon after due to "complications") to solidify his position as Lord Protector of Stokeworth.

Bronn has black hair and black eyes. You know who else had the same features? the Hoares of Harrenhal. So I hope Bronn will become lord of Harrenhal and break the curse.

I think he will swindle the Lannisters out of Casterly Rock.

Archived