Rant & Rave Without Repercussion s 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

And since it seems Lyanna won't be playing at swords, I shudder to think they won't even attempt to portray her as [their pathetic version] of a strong woman but will go with a defenceless womb syndrome victim. *sigh*

Can't say for sure which one I dread the most, but I'm sure they'll manage to screw it up. After all, they never fail to disappoint.

I fear they will go all bad pussy with her.  A vampish sex kitten who lured both herself, Rhaegar and Westeros to their doom, because, the bad pussy.

I fear they will go all bad pussy with her.  A vampish sex kitten who lured both herself, Rhaegar and Westeros to their doom, because, the bad pussy.

Same here. At least there is a new costume designer (or the bats at Harrenhal would be in trouble).

Same here. At least there is a new costume designer (or the bats at Harrenhal would be in trouble).

That woman needs a career change.  Seriously.

Yeah, so far the only woman on the show who is strong and allowed to enjoy sex who isn't portrayed as whorish, is Dany. Carol has been desexed.  Marg is a whore.  The whores are whores.  Everyone else is a victim.  That makes the odds of them getting anything right about Lyanna slim to none.

I guess they did an okay job w/Ygritte.  So, that's 2.  In 5 years.

Yeah, I know. Lyanna bad pussy Stark is the most likely outcome of the butchery to come. But I don't know which would be worse, the she-wolf bad pussy or damsel in distress. I guess what I'm trying to say is that whichever route they take, they'll fuck it up, badly. They've already butchered Rhaegar off screen, with that stupid story about disguising himself as a common minstrel, playing for coin, and then getting hammered with the proceedings, so how more insult will they add to the injury here?

On a side note, some casting call for babies aged 9-12 months, WotW speculating it's for Baby Sam de Leon, who'll remain a baby for ever if they're right. LOL

Archived