Who will be in command of the night`s watch after the death of Jon Snow

13th Warrior

I'm interested to see how the aftermath to Snow's death his handled. They didn't make any attempt to cover up the fact that it was a mutiny. Can't see the Watch remaining intact long if they openly come out and say they killed him cause 'fuck the Wildlings'.

I'm interested to see how the aftermath to Snow's death his handled. They didn't make any attempt to cover up the fact that it was a mutiny. Can't see the Watch remaining intact long if they openly come out and say they killed him cause 'fuck the Wildlings'.

A little too late for that, don't you think ?

The time for that mutiny would have been for Ser Alliser to not open the gates.

Now, tens of thousands of wildllings Free Folk are on the southern side of the Wall.

And while they might not love Lord Commander Jon, they respect him.

Well, actually, it happened at night. So they have the chance to cover it up.

And there's still people like Dolorous Edd, Tormund and Wun Wun (I'm counting the giant as a person here).

A little too late for that, don't you think ?

The time for that mutiny would have been for Ser Alliser to not open the gates.

Now, tens of thousands of wildllings Free Folk are on the southern side of the Wall.

And while they might not love Lord Commander Jon, they respect him.

That's what I mean. Unless they left the corpse and the "Tratior" sign there just for dramatic TV effect and staged something different later on, there's no other future for them but being completely fucked.

Some incompetent non-entity will be the 999th Lord Commander with Azor Ahai being the 1000th and last Lord Commander of the Nights Watch. It can be Bowen Marsh for all I care. 

Yep.

But it would be poetic justice for Ser Alliser to hold that post for like... 20 minutes...

Dude's an a-hole.

Let him feel the power for a couple of minutes before his head is separated from his body by Jon's sword.

Yep.

But it would be poetic justice for Ser Alliser to hold that post for like... 20 minutes...

Dude's an a-hole.

Let him feel the power for a couple of minutes before his head is separated from his body by Jon's sword.

Actually my gut tells me Thorne will be Jon's number one guy when he finds out he's a secret Targaryen. 

Too quick. Needs to be slow and painful. Preferably I'd like to see the mutineers roasted alive while Jon & crew drink wine and sing songs.

Well, actually, it happened at night. So they have the chance to cover it up.

And there's still people like Dolorous Edd, Tormund and Wun Wun (I'm counting the giant as a person here).

Quoting myself.

There's also Davos and Melisandre.

If Catelyn can come back as a ruthless asshole so can Jon

I think that depends on how were their minds while they were dying. Cat was full with grief, pain and even rage. She lost it at the end. Jon's thoughts while he was being stabbed were not that bad. his last thought was one of love about his sister.

I think he's more likely to return like Madison Montgomery from AHS did. She was all "wtf, I need a ciggy!". I could see Jon waking up and saying "damn you all, mfs, you fucking stabbed me!" rather than planning their deaths..

Am I the only one who thinks that, after Jon is resurrected, Alliser should and could serve as his right hand man? I mean, Alliser is a badass, especially when he led the fight against the Wildlings in S4. Just my two cents. I do expect he'll be killed.

Alliser's "Tonight we fight." mini-speech was my second favorite part of that episode. After Gren Donal Noyed his way into the afterlife.

Doubt he'd become Jon's number two after assassinating him but imagine Jon nonchalantly giving him an order after climbing off his funeral pyre.

Methinks things will go as follow...

After the assassination, Alliser and his goons will kinda do what Karl (fookin') Tanner did at Craster's Keep.At least similar.

They will start gathering out Jon Snow loyalists and start warning them that they will be punished / killed if they try anything.Thorne will most likely use violence to enforce a sort of mini-dictatorship within the ranks but...that won't likely last that long.

Archived