Fantasy Football 2015

Whiskeyjack

So, another update... Both leagues Open, and Outlaw are full and I am waiting on one more person to confirm. We should probably coordinate our drafts.

As of now, I have Westeros Open set at 9/7 at 9pEDT and Westeros Outlaw set for 9/8 9pEDT for drafts. 

Can the other leagues post here about draft days to see if we need to move some around a little? I am flexible. 

Labor Day Monday and the very next day. Not impossible, I don't think. But 830 cst works a little better for me.

Times have been changed to 8:30pm CDT for both Monday and Tuesday. That should give the west coasters some additional time to get home from work as well.

Can the other leagues post here about draft days to see if we need to move some around a little? I am flexible. 

Westeros C - Sunday August 30th at 9:00 eastern

Experts - Wednesday Sept 2nd at 9:30 eastern

Westeros B - Thursday Sept 3rd at 9:00 eastern

Westeros A - Monday Sept 7th at 9:00 eastern

Westeros C - Sunday August 30th at 9:00 eastern

Experts - Wednesday Sept 2nd at 9:30 eastern

Westeros B - Thursday Sept 3rd at 9:00 eastern

Westeros A - Monday Sept 7th at 9:00 eastern

It looks like Westeros A is conflicting with Westeros Open. I will move my draft to Wed. 9-9 @9:30 EDT 

It looks like Westeros A is conflicting with Westeros Open. I will move my draft to Wed. 9-9 @9:30 EDT 

Phillip, if that's the draft date and you have another alternate, go ahead and give him my spot.  I won't be upset.

I have another draft that night for my money league.

Speaking of which, it's a standard 4 for passing TD no PPR 1QB 2 RB 3Wr 1 TE 1 flex etc league and I took over a team from last year.  I'm drafting 12th out of 12 with a snake draft.  I get one keeper, could take Andrew Luck w the 36th overall pick, or Rapistburger in the 10th round.  Which should I take?

Phillip, if that's the draft date and you have another alternate, go ahead and give him my spot.  I won't be upset.

I have another draft that night for my money league.

Speaking of which, it's a standard 4 for passing TD no PPR 1QB 2 RB 3Wr 1 TE 1 flex etc league and I took over a team from last year.  I'm drafting 12th out of 12 with a snake draft.  I get one keeper, could take Andrew Luck w the 36th overall pick, or Rapistburger in the 10th round.  Which should I take?

How does Sunday September 6th at 8p CST sound? Does anyone else in Westeros Open have any preference?

Not to be a pain in the ass, but I can't make Sunday the 6th either.

I just shot out a PM to WhiskeyJack to see if we could trade draft days so as not to conflict. If he is OK with it, I'll set Westeros Open to draft on the 7th... 

I don't know how bad of form this is, but I am going to make a post over in the NFL thread to let people know that there are slots open in leagues. I personally have one that needs to be filled and it looks like Thunderdome and Survivor needs more as well.

Can we push the Dynasty draft? I've got a class tomorrow night and I might not be able to make that time. Oh, and any leagues that need an extra slot can send me an invite (and a PM) if you're desperate for another player.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived