Jorah Mormont 1000th LC of the NW

vuk

We know Jeor Mormont asked of Sam to tell Jorah his dying wish - to take black. And we know Jorah is on the other side of the world, so this seems impossible to happen at all. There's 0 evidence for this, I'm aware of that, but what if Jorah meets with Sam during the story and learn about his father's last wish. My guess is that he will ask Dany to take black so this would be his redemption arc. Jorah's two biggest sins- he sold men to slavery and escaped justice which resulted in shaming of his family name, spyed Dany and was part of plot to kill her at Vaes Dothrak. I think he will see that Dany can't forgive him so he will try to do something for his family and himself after all, something honorable. And NW has its own rules, all crimes are gone when someone takes the black. In that way, Jorah fullfils the wish of his father, Dany doesnt have to execute him and doesn't have to forgive him. Rising to the position of LC never was easier because the lack of leading men so I predict he will be 1000th LC. Who will be 999th? Aliser Thorne probably. During the Jorah's rule the Wall will fall.

I believe he will be 1000th LC

but not the way you say

he will be with dany when dany reaches westeros ..and when the war against others had won
dany will make the new watch with jorah as LC and offer the surviving unsullieds to the watch as well
or after the victory during which dany dies ..the surviving unsullieds and jorah will take the black

the wall will fall when throne becomes 999th LC

Jorah will be slain by Victarion soon after the battle of fire.

Doubt if Victarion is so important. Whole his story looks like he is a looser as Jorah's ofc, but I think Jorah is more important for charachter development than Vic.
Also, I highly doubt he could kill Selmy in single combat. He has no skill nor strenght for that. Maybe in some 10 vs 1 way of battle.

Doubt if Victarion is so important. Whole his story looks like he is a looser as Jorah's ofc, but I think Jorah is more important for chachter development than Vic.
Also, I highly doubt he could kill Selmy in single combat. He has no skill nor strenght for that. Maybe in some 10 vs 1 way of battle.

It's just foreshadowed. Barristan sees face of kraken when he washes his face.

I've said this ever since Jon "died". I can see Jorah surviving during Dany's invasion of Westeros and Jorah taking the black as his own punishment for spying on Dany, and will promise to protect her and the realms of men. Jon will give Jorah Longclaw, as a tribute as such, to his father and Jorah will eventually be Lord Commander.

Sounds cool, but I doubt it happens. My guess is that Jorah dies protecting Daenerys, but who knows.

Yes, probably protecting Dany, thus I'd like to see him protecting her on the Wall and failing with the Wall fall.

Victarion VS Jorah is foreshadowed by the fight between the bear and bull in the fighting pits where both are left bloody and dying.

Some people think Moqorro will heal Vic while Jorah will die, I'm not so sure about that.  Barristan has potential to reveal more info, and to be a betrayal with Aegon, Jorah has the potential arc with his fathers dying wish, but Vic brought Dany soldiers and ships, and Tyrion the dragon horn.

Victarion VS Jorah is foreshadowed by the fight between the bear and bull in the fighting pits where both are left bloody and dying.

Some people think Moqorro will heal Vic while Jorah will die, I'm not so sure about that.  Barristan has potential to reveal more info, and to be a betrayal with Aegon, Jorah has the potential arc with his fathers dying wish, but Vic brought Dany soldiers and ships, and Tyrion the dragon horn.

I'm not sure about Vic. He is somekind a Stannis, even more tragic charachter, so can't see his other important role except ships. Euron looks more like kraken - agressive, brutal, ruthless. His arc is more dramatic to me than Vic's. Even in fight I doubt he could slay Jorah.

Archived