The Beginning of TWOW. Will this happen?

KingStannisFan

You speak with certainty. What makes you think this?

Because i believed that pink letter was true even before the show reveal

the chapters are not chronological in order ..the theon chapter in winds happens before jon gets the letter

and stannis doesnt stand a chance to wed dany ..he was the lie that used to hide the truth dany herself .. maybe he would have become another jorah

I know we shouldn't take the show at face value, but I fail to see how he'll live long-term given his fate there. My guess is he'll look like he's won the Battle of Ice only to die in a final twist at the end of a chapter, most likely by the hand of the remaining Bolton (unsure which one that will be, but I suspect Roose).

I know we shouldn't take the show at face value, but I fail to see how he'll live long-term given his fate there. My guess is he'll look like he's won the Battle of Ice only to die in a final twist at the end of a chapter, most likely by the hand of the remaining Bolton (unsure which one that will be, but I suspect Roose).

I am also surprised at the people who completely ignore his fate on the show.

Because i believed that pink letter was true even before the show reveal

the chapters are not chronological in order ..the theon chapter in winds happens before jon gets the letter

and stannis doesnt stand a chance to wed dany ..he was the lie that used to hide the truth dany herself .. maybe he would have become another jorah

What show?

I don't remember this event from the South Park Black Friday Trilogy.

Or are you talking about the farce written by Dabid and Daaan, collected from scattered cliff notes taken by Steve the intern? Who even cares about theat steaming hot mess?

It's just maths you see, even if Stannis dies early in tWoW there is no way it'll happen in 50 pages.
We know that there will be a prologue, and we know that GRRM likes to give multiple povs on battles, so I guess 50 pages are just not enough for that to happen, even if he gives us the battle right away. 

When it comes to the death of major characters, it is relevant.

Pffft.

Watch Barry live until ADOS.

Look at Jeyne Westerling. Should the death of their 'Talisa' prevent us from speculating about her fate? Is she doomed to fall down a well at Casterly Rock?

Look at Jojen Reed, who may live many pages into TWoW. I haven't even written him off entirely.

Stannis will probably die, but during the battle of Winterfell? Not buying it, not until Winds is in my hands.

Or are you talking about the farce written by Dabid and Daaan, collected from scattered cliff notes taken by Steve the intern? Who even cares about theat steaming hot mess?

Look, a lot of us hate the changes they made, but GRRM had to tell them the major plot points as part of the deal to make the show happen (in case the worst happened). The broad strokes are similar, and in the case of Stannis that unfortunately means they got an ample opportunity to shit on a character they hate.

The Mannis is going to die in Winds, it's just a question of when and by what hand. I look forward to your tears when you're confronted by reality.

Archived