Who is Coldhands?

Black Dragons

Theory" Cold-hands is the 13 commander of Night Watch who is trying make up for his actions as Night-King. The same one who the Stark/House and the wildlings team up defeat the Night-King who was sacrificing to the others. 

plus GRRM said the Night King is title position not necessary the same person who was the 13 Commander and the very first Night King.

Please provide the quote or source for GRRM saying that Night's King is a position or title.  I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

Coldhands could be Night's King.  Or he could be a random Stark.  He could be an Umber, or a Royce, or one of the 79 sentinels, or the father of that one who foolishly thought he could go to his dad for help deserting.  He could be a Redwyne, or one of the six kings of Dorne Nymeria sent to the Wall in chains (my vote would be King Vorian Dayne, sword of the evening).  The Watch has been around for thousands of years, and has had potentially a million different men serving.  Coldhands could quite literally be just about anyone from the history of the Watch.

If NK wasn't LH, then Coldhands could be LH (which would be quite fitting as LH went to the CotF for help in defeating the Others).

in my gut, the last hero became tnk when they fell on him, and somehow made it back.

id think its mroe likely he was brandon the breaker, the older brother that united with joramun to exile him north. then again, coldhands is garbed in watch clothing,

Archived