Which character do you think is the most genuinely good? and most genuinely evil?

KingStannisFan

Among characters who are not psychopaths, so this rules out people like Ramsay Snow, ONLY ones that can blend in as normal.

I'd go with King Stannis for good because he is the most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms.

And Cersei, her one redeeming trait is her love for her inbred children. No other positive traits.

I'd go with King Stannis for good because he is the most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms.

Good and honorable have very little to do with each other--as Stannis would be one of the first people to tell you, just as he did Jon. He's more interested in being good than honorable, but more interested in his duty and his rights than either.

Good: Barristan Selmy. He follows his vows over his own interests, but not over the good of other people, and he's careful not to make any vows that would bring that into tension. His own doubts and self-recriminations show how altruistic he is. Davos and Brienne are high up the list too.

Evil: Manderly, and I love him for it. Carefully plotting out a murder so you can serve the victims in a pie to their own family, that's not justice, or even revenge, that's evil. And fun.

Lol at Stannis being the most honorable. The guy let one brother die because he was afraid to use the information he had, killed the other brother with dark magic, refused a challenge of one on one combat and used said dark magic again to kill a guy just trying to protect a child.

It's obviously Brienne.

How is Stannis particularly honorable?

The most good characters (excluding children and the disabled): Are Brienne, Davos, and Edmure as all three of them are True Knights.

The most evil:  Likely people like Tywin, Cersei, or LF.

Archived