Westeros Outlaw and Open Fantasy Football

Howdyphillip

I was able to join with the second invitation.  Since I'm the Fleabottom Browns in Westeros C, I figured I'd keep with the theme of tasty treats with questionable meats and will be playing as the White Harbor Bakers.

Phillip,

I tried to delete my team so that you guys could pick up someone who can draft that night instead.  But yahoo won't let me because the rosters are finalized.  As commish, can you override that and kick me out?

• 2 weeks later...
For the rest of the season, I am combining the threads between these two fantasy football leagues. Great drafts this week, and good luck to you all.

Westeros Open has been set to a 6 point QB touchdown at this point while Outlaw remains virtually untouched from a standard Yahoo league.

This may be the last year that I do an auction draft and expanded roster in any leagues, but as always, your input is what counts.

I'm kinda indifferent to the format, but I like the idea that Experts is the main expanded auction league.

Have auctions on more standard rosters. Have standard snake drafts. Expanded snake drafts. 16 team leagues. Master one of those and play yourself into the expanded auction draft.

If that makes sense.

If there are other calls for expanded auction drafts, then those aren't feeders to experts.

• 3 months later...

Also, on another note... I will be expanding to one more league next season. It will be Westeros Defense, and will be the first league open around here that allows selection of defensive players and points scored by individuals on that side of the ball. 

I will have to do some major research, as I have never played in a league like this, but in the spirit of Fantasy football having the broadest of types of gameplay here on the boards, I want to give it a shot. Slots for this league, and Westeros Open will be made available on the 1st-15th of August next year. First come, first serve for both.

Archived