Tower of Joy confirmed for season 6

King of the Narrow Sea

Or LF will be there telling Rhaegar to slap Lyanna's ass.

Wait, I know. The Tower of Joy was the first THE Brothel. Then he turned it into a franchise.

No, No, play with her ass ! Was that not his famous comment with Roz and interchangeable female unit #2 (Not Sansa)? You know, the one Joff had Roz kill in his bedroom.

If they decide not to CGI Sean Bean, and if he's not too busy with Vikings, I think [url=http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/cc/a6/07cca6ff9cfc63e4b114db03e32644fe.jpg]Travis Fimmel[/url] could make a fabulous Ned at the ToJ.

As for Rhaegar, I don't think we'll be getting any big name Hollywood actors like Chris Hemsworth (sorry @JonCon), and it's gonna be hard to find someone who fits the bill on looks and acting ability. We may end up with a no-name, or just no dialogue for Rhaegar.  

This is really seriously cool!

I love this scene in the books and it really is the hinge of a lot of later aspects of the entire story so it really needs to be done well.

Stunning location - check.

Needs to be filmed really well, i'm thinking something like dusk with a blood red sunset to really add something cinematic to it and add in some sense of foreboding.

Potential excuse for a Sean Bean return - possibly check???? Who knows.

Seriously we need this scene to be filmed properly, not some crappy nonsense like the Sandsnake fight in the Water Gardens in S5 was.

As for Rhaegar, I don't think we'll be getting any big name Hollywood actors like Chris Hemsworth (sorry @JonCon), and it's gonna be hard to find someone who fits the bill on looks and acting ability. We may end up with a no-name, or just no dialogue for Rhaegar.

I'm often joking when I say I want Hemswhort as Rhaegar. I mean, he fits my mental image of him, but I know we won't have him. And with my luck, it's more likely they cast his brother (not that one, the other one. There are three of them).

Nevertheless, at some point we do need a Rhaegar. Dany has not only seen him but he has -in a way- talked to her. Jaime has also been visited by him in dreams and here, he did talked to him. There is a chance that they choose to use Dany's wandering in the desert for him to have the visions she should have had in the House of the Undying, though. I keep no more hope about Jaime.

Also, there could be a surprise and Lyanna never was at the ToJ when the showdown took place.

I'll lmao if it turns out GRRM fooled us all and there is no RLJ at the end and we get spoiled. When D&D told Martin Lyanna was Jon's mother, he was all "heh, let's see how far they can go with this...".

I am so glad I follow spoilers because this news has me so excited I can hardly stand it. This is the one storyline I've been hoping for - I don't know why, it just is and I'm goin' with it. Jon coming back to life be damned - well, actually, let me take that back...it ties into one another...Jon lives!

I need a t-shirt.

I am ready for any hype so bring it on!

I'm often joking when I say I want Hemswhort as Rhaegar. I mean, he fits my mental image of him, but I know we won't have him. And with my luck, it's more likely they cast his brother (not that one, the other one. There are three of them).

Nevertheless, at some point we do need a Rhaegar. Dany has not only seen him but he has -in a way- talked to her. Jaime has also been visited by him in dreams and here, he did talked to him. There is a chance that they choose to use Dany's wandering in the desert for him to have the visions she should have had in the House of the Undying, though. I keep no more hope about Jaime.

I have to admit though, [url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/9293d326641a1344b28e2cd6d914ad24/tumblr_njxmyaoXCg1qagz82o1_500.png]this[/url] picture is somewhat magical.

ETA: I should have stated in the first post. I think he would be great; just unlikely we'll get him.

I have to admit though, this picture is somewhat magical.

ETA: I should have stated in the first post. I think he would be great; just unlikely we'll get him.

oh...

There is something about Hemsworth's face that makes him feel vulnerable and kind despite he's freaking fucking Thor. Which is something people also saw about Rhaegar. He could have been a better choice when he was less bulky, though.

oh...

There is something about Hemsworth's face that makes him feel vulnerable and kind despite he's freaking fucking Thor. Which is something people also saw about Rhaegar. He could have been a better choice when he was less bulky, though.

And less famous :( except, we're getting freaking Ian McShane this year so... :dunno:

oh...

He doesn't look like a melancholy poet, can you picture him playing a harp? And singing sad songs to make Lyanna sniffle?

Yes, especially since Meera and Jojen were introduced and mentioned their father. Tower of Joy should have Howland Reed there but with the show, who knows?

It would be nice to see him in the show at least. He's always been a bit of an enigma in the books.

Archived