On the show, are Sansa and Jon destined for each other's arms?

A Ghost of Someone

If Rheagar and Lyanna are in fact Jon's parents and I think they are. Jon is Jon Targaryen, true King of Westeros. Then Sansa who in the show is probably headed in his direction, his first cousin, not half sister. Could Jon and Sansa be destined for each other as a couple? Sansa was never hateful towards Jon but because of his perceived Bastard status, never considered him a brother, thus, there is not really any "ickiness" to this potential scenario. What does everyone out there think?

They had the perfect opportunity to build up a Sansa/Jon relationship with the Bolton bride plot. However, Jon was not even aware of the marriage, let alone running to Sansa's rescue. I could almost forgive the show for switching Jeyne Poole/Arya with Sansa if they were trying to build up a relationship between Jon and Sansa but there was no pink letter, so nope.

That being said, Sansa and Jon's stories might interact next season so we shall have to wait and see.

However, I still think the show would rather give us this. If it does not match the book plot then they won't, but the parallels are there.  

I think they'll meet again next season. Ramsay mentioning Jon as LC wasn't a coincidence, Brienne will follow Theon and her and bring them up to the Wall. 

I'm even thinking they'll use Theon's life to bring Jon back.

he's not yet the King but Arya would be a safer bet considering the letter GRRM wrote

Beat me, yup per GRRM outline a relationship between Jon, Arya, and Tyrion, though they could switch Sansa instead.

In book I still like to see Ned Dayne and Sansa, in show I'm starting to think Pod and Sansa.

If they were going to do that then Jon should have at least found out that she was married to Ramsay. Actually y'know what he should have found that out anyway lol.

It dawned on me that they left out the PL because they wanted that UnJon ( i call him like this because its assumed that the resurrection will take a toll to Jon's personality), to make that call.

[Spoiler] in the books Jon is stabbed after he decides to march to WF and take care of the Bolton[/spoiler]

I think this decision being taken by unjon will draw the line between the old Jon and the one that will come back from the death

Archived