The Freedom Agenda?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Whatever became of the Freedom Agenda, the Bush Administration's commitment to spread freedom and democracy around the globe.

He was partially successful in removing ruthless terrible dictators in Afghanistan and Iraq. But it seems as of late, the freedom +democracy train is grinding to a halt.

Why doesn't Obama support the freedom agenda? Is he against oppressed people having democracy?

first comment in sgt. pepper's URL:

I have always felt that he was behind this ISIS group...that he wants the Christians murdered. He is pure evil in my opinion. Some day Obama, the antichrist, will meet the savior, Jesus Christ, and will have to answer to him. He will pay for everything he has done. Praise Jesus.

Seriously, LordArryn?  Are you being deliberately obtuse?  Everyone knows Obama is against freedom as his only agenda is to spread teh gayz.

The comments on that video are so bizarre I almost have to think they are satire.

ETA: omg, teh evul gayz are plundering our babies!

we have a problem ,A MASSIVE PROBLEM , while they can't produce offspring WHOS' CHILDREN ARE THEY PLUNDERING , "YOURS" GOD BLESS AND KEEP US SAFE.

:stunned: :shocked:

The comments on that video are so bizarre I almost have to think they are satire.

ETA: omg, teh evul gayz are plundering our babies!

:stunned: :shocked:

Sometimes it's so hard to tell with these people.  

The "Obama is the antichrist" videos are the best.  Just look at the summary on this one.  I browsed through this person's videos and I still can't tell whether or not it's meant to be satire.  

We are sorry to announce that the freedom and democracy train has been delayed due to the wrong kind of regime change. Please listen to station announcements for further information. We are sorry for the delays this may cause to your journey.

Archived