NAZ WILL BE IN TOWN

Suggestions (in order of my preference):

1. A Hoboken-based affair: Pizza lunch at Grimaldi's on Washington St, then an afternoon in the Pilsner Haus beirgarten. (Alternative: Beirgarten first, then pizza for dinner).

2. Uptown... way uptown: Lunch at Patsy's in Harlem, followed by craft beers at Inwood Local.

3. Hipsterville: Order pies at DiFara in Midwood, then wait 2 hrs for them to be made at some local beer joint.

4. Hipsterville, Plan B: Alfresco dining at L+B Spumoni Garden, followed by.... whatever the X's suggest.

5. Midtown Tourist Traps: Fried pizza at Don Antonio, washed down with Belgian beer at BXL.

I'm assuming this is an afternoon affair so that people have plenty of time to get home afterwards.

Hey, folks. We can still do uptown. Unfortunately, Patsy's in East Harlem isn't open for lunch. So shall we meet at Inwood Local at 3pm? Then, if anyone feels like it, we can go to Patsy's when it opens at 4:30.

I'm open to any alternatives; if you prefer something else, then say so.

Inwood Local

4957 Broadway (Inwood)

Patsy's

2287 1st Ave (East Harlem)

Sorry, guys... change of plans. I have to be back in NJ for a conference call around 6pm. So, we're sticking with the Hoboken plan and meeting at 1pm at Grimaldi's for pizza, and then off to the beer garden afterwards. The timing also works out better for the X's, who are coming in directly from DC around noonish.

Sorry for the last minute change, but do try to make it if you can. If you can't, we can meet in the city on some weeknight this week.

Grimaldi's

411 Washington St, Hoboken

You can walk there from the PATH station.

Pilsener Haus Biergarten

1422 Grand St, Hoboken 

Take a cab from the PATH station.

My phone number is two-zero-one, seven-two-three, five-five-zero-six if you want to connect.

Archived