Measuring Interest Level in Possible BWB Fantasy Football League?

Curlz

Hello everyone!

Hope those of you that I saw in Spokane are home safe and starting to recover from con-emo/con-crud or whatever else ails you. I noticed a few people checking out some preseason (american) football while in the bar at sasquan and started thinking a BWB fantasy football league might be fun. I chatted with Blackfyre about it and he agreed to help, but depending on how many people would be interested, it could be small & fun or bigger & more elaborate. We'd be talking standard league, I would probably be the commissioner, small financial commitment (to be agreed upon by those who play, maybe $5-$20 or so to go toward prize winnings at end) Ladies who enjoy football/watching men in tight pants - represent. Comment below and let me know by Tuesday if you'd be interested in joining. 

Let the good times commence.  :cheers:

Curlz (aka Jenn)

Yeah, I just found the thread over there. Looks like it's a massive group with something like 5-7 different levels? That's definitely good to know about, thanks. I think I might still organize something smaller and oriented on those who go to cons. We'll see. Thanks for the tip! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived