Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne in the end ?

redeagl

I can see Jon sitting on the IT. But there are far more chances of it being destroyed more than anything. 

If Jon is the Song of ice and fire or anything like that then he must die to achieve balance. So i don't see him living to the final chapter

Jon.  A great counsel will select him as King after he leads the victory over the Others.  No character in the series has learned as much as Jon has when it comes to kingship,lordship, and leadership which could just mean his role in defeating the Others but I take it a step further.

I don't think the Iron Throne will be used by the ruler. Kings Landing will be destroyed by Wildfire but I wouldn't be surprised if the IT remains intact amongst the ruins, creating an eerie sight. I think the capital will be moved to Oldtown or Harrenhal and a new Throne will be made.

I think Jon, Tyrion (because both Jon and Dany are dead and he has links to them) or Jon and Dany's child will end up as endgame ruler. I can't see Dany keeping the IT, although she might claim it back for House Targaryen.

It is the same in the end.

If the scene that they made before talking to George, is an identical copy of the scene in season four (after they have talked to george) doesn't that prove its just a show thing?
D&D have recently said they are also going to make they're own story that they'll mix in with George's.
Season 6 & 7 won't be pure ASOIAF. A lot of book readers forget this, and use the show too much in arguments.

If the scene that they made before talking to George, is an identical copy of the scene in season four (after they have talked to george) doesn't that prove its just a show thing?
D&D have recently said they are also going to make they're own story that they'll mix in with George's.
Season 6 & 7 won't be pure ASOIAF. A lot of book readers forget this, and use the show too much in arguments.

We will see.... ( In fact we will die before we see anything.)

Wildfire isn't the same as fire tho

I don't think there will be an Iron Throne by the end of the story.  It was imposed on Westeros using magical weapons of mass destruction (dragons).  I think magic is going to be done away with by the end of the books, so no dragons will allow the King/Queen to take and hold the throne.  I'm picturing the intense heat of wildfire reducing the Iron Throne to a pile of slag with one sword left unscathed and glowing.  Lightbringer!

Archived