Angry Got Fan AMA with GRRM.

redeagl

I think she is referring to the discussion on COSMOLOGY we have been having, as it related to ASOIAF, dinosaurs, creationists, big bang theorists, and the Silmarillion.
Cosmology is the study of the creation of the universe, it incorporates physics, astronomy, and revealed theology if that is your slice of bread.

On his page he has a tweet that says:

@CathalDON1 THERE IS NO ASTRONOMY SYSTEM IN HIS WORLD

Ahh.. I don't have twitter, or FB or any social media. So I didn't click on the OP's link.

I think you can read it without having Twitter. It's also linked on reddit, if you want to see screenshots there. Just search angry got fan.

Pretty sure GRRM does have a Twitter, though. I just don't think he uses it much.

You can write in your blog and it automatically publish from there to your twitter (technology! :D ). Everything that is announced there is from his people/assistant/minions.

Just because I don't have social media doesn't mean I don't know technology.. I graduated Purdue for engineering. Though I actually didn't know twitters auto publish capabilities...Lmao

• "Not every detail is a clue. Most of your theories are erroneous. They are just words."

No surprise here. Exist dozens or hundreds of hypothesis in the fandom and it is impossible that everyone is right. What he means is many people make associations with everything in the books, not only with red herrings.

No, you don't. Trust me.

Side thought- Did anyone else scream "You're my boy blue" during that movie?

The movie reviewers I listen to said as much. As to your side thought, I hope so.

Just because I don't have social media doesn't mean I don't know technology.. I graduated Purdue for engineering. Though I actually didn't know twitters auto publish capabilities...Lmao

:lmao: sorry, it's just that... I also work in technologies and I've seen some cases that well...

(my ex is an electronic engineer and he cannot write 'laptop' right...)

i like that he admitted that show tyrion is nothing like book tyrion

I think he has said this a few times but always says he really likes PD's portrayal. At the very least I've definitely heard him comment on how hot PD is in comparison to book!Tyrion. ;) But he was the one who wanted PD from the get-go so he must have been ok with that...

Also, I still don't think this confirms there will be an IT in the end. All he is saying is he knows who will sit on it last IMO. Which is the same as he has always said.

Archived