Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

They'll kill him again.

Sean Bean as Brandon Stark!

Didn't we already see the Damphair when Theon went back to Pyke? Or was that a random old guy and not his uncle who did the drowning thing?

I know what scene you mean, but if he had been his uncle, you'd think they would've brought that up. Probably a random old guy.

Maybe show Euron will rape Ramsay, just to shake things up a bit and give us some justice?

Two hot evil sadistic rapist fucks, it would be GOT Clash of the Titans.  LOL.

Eh, I was hoping they wouldn't cast Euron, he's too far over the top for me: eye patch wearing pirate, rapist/murderer, sorcerer, kinslayer, megalomaniac.  I'm sad he appears to be playing a big part in the books.  He makes Vic look positively normal. 

Hey, hey, hey.  Made it back in time to find the new thread.  I'm still catching up from when I dropped the Euron bomb, and I am LMFAO at Cas mentioning the hot new, young rapist.  I'm with Tepid, no offense to anyone.......but I think Iwan is closer to a hobbit than a hot guy, even as himself.  He does have striking eyes, I'll give him that. 

It's weird, this Euron specced actor looks like a cross between Iwan and Alfie..........he could be their love child, if that were possible, ROFL!! Whelp...... if I came up with such an idea that quick......I shudder to think what the D's have in store for us.   :pirate:

He looks like Joshua Jackson. 

Therefore, I think James Van Der Beek should play Victarion. Katie Holmes as Vic's wife. It will be the hottest new love triangle on GoT!

Sean Bean cameo would be so cool.  So, it won't happen.

He wants to return, too.

Yup, and since he wants to return, and they are fuck ups, it might take til that last season of the show for them to get around to it.  Why do it when it makes sense?  

Maybe he molested Theon in this version.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, and at other times on the book side, I do suspect that Euron might have done something to Theon..........his reaction to the Eye Patched Umber in the TWOW chapter was realllllllllllllly strange, to say the least.  

Yes.

I guess technically he's not that much younger than Book Euron, but it's the fact that the rest of the main adult characters were aged at least a decade from their book selves.  So, Balon looking like he's 60 something, makes a 30 something younger brother weird.

But, what am I talking about, Gilly's baby hasn't grown an inch in what is it? 3 years?  A seeming 30 year difference between brothers is nothing compared to the massive list of errors and other ridiculous crap that goes on.

Yes.

I guess technically he's not that much younger than Book Euron, but it's the fact that the rest of the main adult characters were aged at least a decade from their book selves.  So, Balon looking like he's 60 something, makes a 30 something younger brother weird.

But, what am I talking about, Gilly's baby hasn't grown an inch in what is it? 3 years?  A seeming 30 year difference between brothers is nothing compared to the massive list of errors and other ridiculous crap that goes on.

Eh, Gilly's baby will crawl back in her womb before this is all over.   :P

We should take bets whether the "baby" is still a baby next season or if it has finally progressed to the toddler stage.

The baby will suddenly be aged up an unspecified number of years so he could have a sex scene with an older woman in an Oldtown brothel.

Have we figured out what they're doing with Child Ned?  How many flashbacks are they going to do next year?  Tower of Joy, we think.

So, so far, we've got some flashbacks, several Northern lords not named Wyman Manderly, a manboy for Euron Greyjoy, Walder Frey is coming back, what about Natalie?  It sounds like Loras gets some reasonable airtime and goes to a dark place, whatever that means.  Oh and the entire Tarly family.  Am I missing any big reveals from casting or story?

And it's going to be a Super Shocking Shocking season!!

Have we figured out what they're doing with Child Ned?  How many flashbacks are they going to do next year?  Tower of Joy, we think.

So, so far, we've got some flashbacks, several Northern lords not named Wyman Manderly, a manboy for Euron Greyjoy, Walder Frey is coming back, what about Natalie?  It sounds like Loras gets some reasonable airtime and goes to a dark place, whatever that means.  Oh and the entire Tarly family.  Am I missing any big reveals from casting or story?

And it's going to be a Super Shocking Shocking season!!

Of course. The legendary Max Von Sydow is Bloodraven.

I think that Child Ned will play a scene with Little Lyanna. For the TOJ, I'm sure they'll bring again Sean Bean. He would love to come back, and the audience is attached to Sean Bean.

Of course. The legendary Max Von Sydow is Bloodraven.

I think that Child Ned will play a scene with Little Lyanna. For the TOJ, I'm sure they'll bring again Sean Bean. He would love to come back, and the audience is attached to Sean Bean.

Oh right.  Another recasting.  We must have hit a dozen by now.  Yeah, I know, Bloodraven was a stand/in extra/placeholder for budget reasons, and why bother casting the real guy when they're taking a year off anyway, or whatever the other rationalizations are for it. LOL.

I can't see why we would need a scene with Ned and Lyanna as young children, I predict we will need that scene as much we needed the Cersei flashback: not a bit.

Sean Bean would supposedly be almost 20 years younger, so I doubt it.  

Eh, I was hoping they wouldn't cast Euron, he's too far over the top for me: eye patch wearing pirate, rapist/murderer, sorcerer, kinslayer, megalomaniac.  I'm sad he appears to be playing a big part in the books.  He makes Vic look positively normal.

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about the later books, he goes overboard at times, and this is one of them. It all gets to be rather oppressive, and isn't realism at all, unless he's telling the story of life in hell.

I almost stopped reading when he had Biter bite Brienne's cheek. Then Jeyne got frostbite on her nose. Not to mention all the other endless horrors. Why. Just why. He overdoes it.

The show really can't blame the books, though. They have shown they aren't shy about changes. Euron? There's no way they could resist. And of course, we must know his victims to care, so...

Oh right.  Another recasting.  We must have hit a dozen by now.  Yeah, I know, Bloodraven was a stand/in extra/placeholder for budget reasons, and why bother casting the real guy when they're taking a year off anyway, or whatever the other rationalizations are for it. LOL.

I can't see why we would need a scene with Ned and Lyanna as young children, I predict we will need that scene as much we needed the Cersei flashback: not a bit.

Sean Bean would supposedly be almost 20 years younger, so I doubt it.  

Yeah, it's hard to believe much about the child flashbacks will matter, storywise.  And those ages can't equal the ToJ, soooooooo that's got to be something else.  As far as Sean Bean, we have to keep his age in mind as well.  We could have him confessing secrets, as Sean Bean, to the heart tree, but he's not exactly a spring chicken, so I can't see putting Sean in The Way Back Machine.

Oh, I used the word 'chicken,' that reminds me, haven't there been a lot of Rory sightings and Hound Rumors?

As far as Blood Raven, what they need to recast..........is that damn nest they had him sitting in.   :shocked:  :P

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about the later books, he goes overboard at times, and this is one of them. It all gets to be rather oppressive, and isn't realism at all, unless he's telling the story of life in hell.

I almost stopped reading when he had Biter bite Brienne's cheek. Then again when Jeyne got frostbite on her nose. Not to mention all the other endless horrors. Why. Just why. He overdoes it.

The show really can't blame the books, though. They have shown they aren't shy about changes. Euron? There's no way they could resist. And of course, we must know his victims to care, so...

The Jeyne frostbite thing didn't bother me, that's sort of realistic.  I was greatly annoyed by Brienne being further disfigured.

I wonder if they will do that hellish scene with Euron holding the family hostage and then raping the daughter...they've already taken so much heat on violence against women...but they could blame George since that one is in the book.

Archived