A TIME FOR LIONS?

The Dwarfs Penny

Greetings Westeros.org world! I'm a first time long time, been debating on how to pop my OP cherry for a while so here goes.
(2 part question)

Does anyone think that Tyrion and Jamie will come face to face again before the song is finished? Will all three remaining Lannister children ever be together in the same room again? (All 3 not just Cersai and her valanquor)

Welcome to the forums!

According to a theory, Tyrion and Dany will join forces and once they invade Westeros, Jaime becomes their prisoner.

At the last moment, Tyrion helps Jaime escape, thus becoming Dany's betrayal for love.

As for Jaime, he is the strongest candidate for the valonquar, some people speculate that he will kill Cersei after she poisons Tommen or as soon as she tries to burn KL.

I think that it is unlikely that all three siblings will be reunited.

Well, Jaime is going to end up killing Cersei IMO...it's been hinted and foreshadowed too many times for it NOT to be true.

As for Tyrion being with them, I highly doubt it.  I don't see how he will find his way back to KL before Jaime ends up strangling Cersei.  He will reunite with Jaime somehow, someway IMO, but not with Cersei.

Greetings Westeros.org world! I'm a first time long time, been debating on how to pop my OP cherry for a while so here goes.
(2 part question)

Does anyone think that Tyrion and Jamie will come face to face again before the song is finished? Will all three remaining Lannister children ever be together in the same room again? (All 3 not just Cersai and her valanquor)

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I think that Tyrion and Jaime will meet again before the song is over - they have some unfinished business. And yeah, I agree. Tyrion might betray Dany for Jaime.

Cersei, Tyrion and Jaime. I guess that's not very likely.

I don't think all 3 will see each other but I do think Jamie will and Tyrion will meet again. I could see tyrion helping Jamie escape.
I would love to see Jamie publicly rip Aerys to shreds and tell Dany where to stick her blood and fire.

And then Dany sticks her fire and blood up Jaime' s rear. Because no redemption storyline can fix what Jaime has done in his past.

I don't think all 3 will see each other but I do think Jamie will and Tyrion will meet again. I could see tyrion helping Jamie escape.
I would love to see Jamie publicly rip Aerys to shreds and tell Dany where to stick her blood and fire.

Then Daenerys sticks her blood and fire up Jaime' s rear, because no redemption storyline can excuse the things Jaime has done in his past.

Then Daenerys sticks her blood and fire up Jaime' s rear, because no redemption storyline can excuse the things Jaime has done in his past.

I hated how Jaime and Tyrion left things. They're brotherly relationship is one of my favorites in the books so I hope they have time to reconcile.

I agree that I don't see all of them together again, but I kind of would like Cersei to still be alive when Tyrion gets to Westeros if only just to see how much more paranoid she becomes. 

I hated how Jaime and Tyrion left things. They're brotherly relationship is one of my favorites in the books so I hope they have time to reconcile.

I agree that I don't see all of them together again, but I kind of would like Cersei to still be alive when Tyrion gets to Westeros if only just to see how much more paranoid she becomes. 

Oh man, she already pulled down a tower out of fear he'd hide in the walls. What is she going to do next? Gut the whole Red Keep?

@Orphalesion: Well, that is the general consencus. Cercei will finish what the mad king wanted to start but was prevented to do so because of Jaimie. That is also why many people believe Jaimie is Cersei's valonguar. Cercei will want to burn Kingslanding, and Jaimie will want to prevent this, thus killing the mad queen under similar conditions as he killed the mad king.

@Orphalesion: Well, that is the general consencus. Cercei will finish what the mad king wanted to start but was prevented to do so because of Jaimie. That is also why many people believe Jaimie is Cersei's valonguar. Cercei will want to burn Kingslanding, and Jaimie will want to prevent this, thus killing the mad queen under similar conditions as he killed the mad king.

Yeah I know the theory, that is also what I think will happen I just nver considering Tyrion returning to be the catalyst for that. Rather the deaths of Tommen and Myrcella and with Faegon at the gates. 

Surely I am not the only person who thinks Jaime was justified in killing Aerys?

No one in the series is "perfect" but seriously, has Jaime done anything unexpected of him considering his position, family and his own sense of right and wrong?

Archived