Val! and Jon ?

Mehmet Eren

it's hate to ship two characters who have been together over 1200 pages over two who have never met and have in-text been on the same continent for 20% of the first book. fascinating.

Where da f**k did you get that number? So far we've seen hardly any interactions between the two.
And (as I said) there's text supporting a future marriage between Dany and Jon. (House of the undying, blue rose growing on a chink of ice "bride of fire". Dany's dream of a man kissing her with blue lips (euron) and shoving a cold... Penis inside her (cold penis - dead penis - Jon)). Just mentioning a few.

it's hate to ship two characters who have been together over 1200 pages over two who have never met and have in-text been on the same continent for 20% of the first book. fascinating.

Just because Dany and Jon haven't been together in the same room doesn't mean their lives and plots are not shaped to be running in parallel.

Dany has seen visions that foreshadow an encounter with Jon. They will meet and likely be allies.

Wait, what?

When were Jon and Daenerys on the same continent in the first book? 20% looks like a lot for a bunch of flashbacks and memories..

well I also prefer Jon don't have  Romantic relation because it is like Jon being Jon but if there will be one I really prefer Jon and Val and it possible they will have tragic(bitter in GRRM sense end ) but also few thinks I remember from Nisa Nisa her description suit more like Val from other candidates which is something scare me Jon being Azorahai reborn and Val being Nisa Nisa 

Jon broke his vows out of duty.

Then, he enjoyed breaking them again. And again. And again. And again. And once more.

He kinda said Stannis' offer would have been easier to accept  had Val been Ygritte instead. Val is not Ygritte: he won't break his vows for her.

But rather than having a woman, what Jon admits he wanted was a family and a home with children. IF ONLY WE HAD BEEN INTRODUCED A FEMALE CHARACTER WHO WANTS THE SAME!!

Jon broke his vows out of duty.

Then, he enjoyed breaking them again. And again. And again. And again. And once more.

He kinda said Stannis' offer would have been easier to accept  had Val been Ygritte instead. Val is not Ygritte: he won't break his vows for her.

But rather than having a woman, what Jon admits he wanted was a family and a home with children. IF ONLY WE HAD BEEN INTRODUCED A FEMALE CHARACTER WHO WANTS THE SAME!!

Now, if only Dany routinely gave up what she viewed as justice for her family in order to fulfill what she views as her duty.

Oh..... wait.....

Edit since this apparently isn't clear:  SHE CLEARLY DOES THIS.  It's another similarity between the two.

Exactly which vow of the NW tells them to not have sex?

he stole ygritte, that's a marriage- like pact to a wilding no? at least he (Jon) considers that he broke his vows, multiple times

Now, if only Dany routinely gave up what she viewed as justice for her family in order to fulfill what she views as her duty.

Oh..... wait.....

why turn this into a Jon vs Dany thread?

Archived