What will do you in Jiame's position?

purple-eyes

Somebody has to ask this question. 

Jiame and Cersei were horny and doing something they should not have done. 

Then Bran accidentally showed up. Jiame pushed him out of window and tried to kill him.

This is purely evil. No argument. 

But what you will do if you were Jiame in this scenario?

Firstly, this is a serious treason to sleep with queen. If Robert knew, then both of them may be killed.

In extreme situation, their family would be punished too.   

Should Jiame tell Bran: you have to keep this secret for us, little boy? 

Or Jiame should explain to Bran that they were just doing some interesting game together?

Typo in title, I am sorry. 

It should be: What will you do in Jiame's position?

I should add that Jaime and Cersei cannot know it, but Bran didn't get there by accident.
He got there pushed by the Three Eyed Raven.

What would I have done if I was Jaime in that moment?
Think about it for a  second, getting sure the boy didn't escape me. Then throw him down.

If I was myself in Jaime's place? Reacting slowly, and not be able to get to the boy as he was falling, before Jaime catched him.
With some luck, he wouldn't have regained his stability, and would have fallen without my help...

If I was Jaime, I would've done the same, because I'm Jaime.

Now seriously. In Jaime's position, I first would've talked to Bran. What has he seen, what does he know. Then probably kill him too, but make sure he's really dead.

But if it really was me as me, just in Jaime's position, there might have been no problem. The young kid he is, Bran probably wouldn't even understand girl-on-girl action.

Then again, I wouldn't make out with Cersei, she's not my type.

I'd see if there is any way I can convince him this isn't what it is, without other people immediately recognizing it for what it is if he opens his mouth. Try to convince him it is some sort of secret brother and sister tickling game or whatever, doesn't he have some stuff like that with his siblings? The spiel. 

If it appears I wasn't too successful, take Cercei and the kids and run for the hills Braavos.  

If it appears I wasn't too successful, take Cercei and the kids and run for the hills Braavos.  

I doubt he would have any chance to run off successfully if it has been disclosed to

King Robert. We did not even have one such case in real history: queen managed to run off with her lover and bastard children and then disappeared forever

Bran didn't really understand what he saw. If they had talked to him a bit and not acted like he caught them doing something wrong, they probably could have played it off. Perhaps they took him back to Ned and Cat and let them know he was climbing the tower and how he almost fell but Jaime caught him. If they admit they were there and are out in the open, even if Bran says the were wrestling, they could have been having an argument. Most people wouldn't expect siblings to be having sex. 

They probably could have outfoxed an eight-year-old.

Bran didn't really understand what he saw. If they had talked to him a bit and not acted like he caught them doing something wrong, they probably could have played it off. Perhaps they took him back to Ned and Cat and let them know he was climbing the tower and how he almost fell but Jaime caught him. If they admit they were there and are out in the open, even if Bran says the were wrestling, they could have been having an argument. Most people wouldn't expect siblings to be having sex. 

They probably could have outfoxed an eight-year-old.

Jaime could've just said they were wrestling.

I doubt he would have any chance to run off successfully if it has been disclosed to

King Robert. We did not even have one such case in real history: queen managed to run off with her lover and bastard children and then disappeared forever

Maybe not. You'd have to hope that Ned would try to restrain Robert and that the threat of Tywin's wroth would be enough for the King to just officially banish them and let them go. Getting out of the North would otherwise be difficult indeed.

Maybe if it takes them a while to figure it all out you might have a shot, maybe, maybe?

It would matter little to me whether I conceived my children with my brother or some random guy, tbh. If the life of my children and their father is in danger, saving them and protecting them would definitely be more important for me than the lives of some other person's children :dunno:

But, in Jaime's specific case, I would have scared the kid into forgetting what he saw.

Somebody has to ask this question. 

Jiame and Cersei were horny and doing something they should not have done. 

Then Bran accidentally showed up. Jiame pushed him out of window and tried to kill him.

This is purely evil. No argument. 

But what you will do if you were Jiame in this scenario?

Firstly, this is a serious treason to sleep with queen. If Robert knew, then both of them may be killed.

In extreme situation, their family would be punished too.   

Should Jiame tell Bran: you have to keep this secret for us, little boy? 

Or Jiame should explain to Bran that they were just doing some interesting game together?

Typo in title, I am sorry. 

It should be: What will you do in Jiame's position?

Bran had just seen Jaime and Cersei commit treason. The punishment is death. On top of that it also risks the lives of thier children if anyone has the two spare brain cells to rub together and realise that one needs to also doubt that the children are Robert's. Bran is one life against 5. Bran is not myself, my lover, or my children. As much as I'd like to say that I won't kill a kid, if the lives of my children, my lover, and myself are stacked against this kid whom I care little about, that kid flies. The risks if he opens his mouth are simply too great. Escape was not really an option out of the middle of frozen no-where.

Talk to him, charm him, while Cersei can be the bad cop dressing him down for climbing the tower. Maybe promise not to tell anyone that he almost killed himself. HA Then it would be BRAN'S secret and he would be grateful to keep it. It's a pretty easy situation tbh. Claiming that was a good reason for killing a child is ridiculous,

Well if I could go back 5 minutes (or preferably 15 years) then I simply wouldn't fuck Cersei in the first place.

If I was there I would have killed Bran, just as Nyhrex said I'm dead if he tells anyone, indeed even if we scare him into silence, in a few years time he will figure out exactly what he saw and tell someone.

They only thing I would do differently (and I really feel messed up for even saying this) is that I would bludgeon him to death first. People occasionally survive very high falls, and with Westerosi forensics I doubt there is much risk of someone noticing some of the damage was caused by fists/sword pommel instead of the fall.

Jaime could've just said they were wrestling.

Bran may believe this but adults would not buy it. 

There are a couple of scenes in aGoT/Clash that indicated Bran is fully aware of how sex is done. First, during a conversation between Osha and him (he said he has seen the dogs), and later when he and Hodor past next to a couple doing it after a banquet. At some point, he would have realised what J and C were doing.

Archived